RLH pt.2

Everything was in slow motion for a long time. I landed on the ground and I looked back to see Team JPNR and Team RWBY jumping out of the window with crazy looks on their face. Everything started going fast as I turned back to start hauling ass towards the bullhead as it was about to take off. I got in at the last minute and I looked back at the group staring up at me. I waved and left to sit down for a bit to relax. A few seconds later I ended up hearing glass break and I looked over and saw Yang standing there arms crossed with a smirk on her face

Yang- Give up already you lost~

(Y/n)- *Growls*

You got into a fighting stance so did she. You both charged at each other at the same time and were blocking each other's hit and Yang thrown another punch but was blocked with an open palm by you. You grabbed her and kneed her to the face and threw her across as you were standing by the broken window you took a glimpse and saw the group hanging on outside the window and you thought

Aw hell

Yang ended up throwing a punch at you when you weren't looking but was blocked immediately, you grabbed Yang and tossed her out the window at the others. You hurried up and climbed out of another window of the bullhead to get on top, ready for the others to notice that you are not inside.

Blake's POV

Good thing I caught Yang at the last second, we climbed into the bullhead and searched everywhere and didn't see (Y/n)

Weiss- He's not here.

I noticed another window was opened

Blake- He climbed out check the top

Everyone went to the top and saw (Y/n) arms crossed

(Y/n)'s POV

Come on bullhead land you son of bitch

Jaune- No where to run (Y/n)

Blake- You should probably give up.

Pyrrha- And no harm will be done.

Nora- *Laughing maniacally*

(Y/n) got into a fighting stance as did the others and half of both teams charged at him and started dodging their swings and the rest came in started shooting. (Y/n) evaded them and ended up grabbing one of them by the leg and threw them towards the others and blocking grabbing the another one by the arms but kicked them to the rest that were standing. They all recovered fast was about to fight again until they felt the bullhead landed. (Y/n) jumped off and landed and was about to run til heard someone screaming above him and he looked up and saw Nora that was gonna slam her hammer on him but he grabbed it just in time they were staring at each other, (Y/n) was given Nora a death stare, she didn't know what to do but smiled innocently.

Ruby's POV

We all jumped down and saw a knocked out Nora on the ground. We saw (Y/n) running off into town and we simply dragged Nora along. I quickly started to rush at him getting closer.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was so exhausted that I thought was gonna die so I slowed down a bit but I heard something behind and I looked back to see Ruby coming at me at full speed. I started hauling ass. She was catching up about grab me til we were coming up to a building's wall I turned quickly and Ruby ran into the wall knocked herself out and fell to the ground funny like.

HA

I just kept turning to different streets to throw them off and stop to rest.

(Y/n)'s mind

I can't.....breathe..... I think..... I wanna die. *heavy breathing*

You heard say there he is you turned and saw them running towards you holding Ruby and Nora over their shoulders still knocked out.

Never mind I wanna live

You ran around a corner and saw a clothing store you went in and ran out through the back. Went into an alley and found a dumpster that had old clothes in it you used it to hid in after a long time of waiting and hiding it was almost morning.
You got out of it and started walking back to the bullhead but once you turn to a corner you saw them all staring and waiting for you. You turned slowly around walking back towards the dumpster but you saw Yang standing on it. You turned and saw the others behind you closing in on you. You started to back up until you hit a wall.

Well this is one them well shit moments.

Pyrrha- You're trapped you got nowhere to go.

Ren- Remove the helmet.

Weiss- Do it you dolt.

Ruby- Please.

They were all waiting for to you remove it.

Eh what the hell.

You grabbed your helmet took it off very slowly. All their eyes widen thinking that you actually gonna take off the helmet and not gonna put up a fight. As you took it off you threw it at them. One of them caught the helmet before they all saw you they look at the helmet first and then you with a surprise and confused look on their faces. What they saw was you wearing a ski mask only showing your (E/c) eyes. You smiled and jumped over them. What they didn't know that you planted a stun grenade in the helmet which it exploded and stunned them til they fell to the ground. You landed and ran straight back to the bullhead.

See you guys back at beacon

???- I'm starting to like this one. Perhaps I should keep messing with him.

End of RLH pt.2