ch.19

I watched Yang fought against Mercury and I was not surprised to see her shoot Mercury in the leg. They brought her back to Beacon for that and disqualified her team. Pyrrha who was up next to face Penny in the tournament.

Timeskip

I've watched Pyrrha used her semblance to kill Penny. Someone ended up taking over the broadcast.

The sirens went off and I know that was good sign for me.

(Y/n)'s mind

Time to move.

Ruby's POV

Emergency Announcer- Alert. Incoming grimm attack. Threat level nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

Ironwood- Ladies and gentlemen there's no need to panic.

A nevermore flew above us screeching and trying to break in.

Ozpin's POV

Qrow- Oz!

Ozpin- Get to the city!

Qrow- Bu-

Ozpin- Now!

They left and I have to call (Y/n) for help.

Ozpin- (Y/n) I need you to get come back to my office.

Yang POV

Blake- Yang are you ok?

Yang- I'm fine is Ruby with you? She isn't answering her scroll.

Blake- No she isn't. Yang I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader, she can take of herself.

Yang- Yeah you're right.

Blake- What about (Y/n) is he with you?

Yang- I checked his room and he isn't there. I'm heading to the docks near the courtyard white fang are releasing grimm into the school!

Blake- The white fang is here?

Yang- Got to go, be careful.

I hung up to deal with the grimm.
Haven't even made to front entrance and I see (Y/n) choking a grimm in one hand and had the other in a headlock.

Another grimm was about to attack him from behind, but I dash at it and hit it making it fly out of the doorway of the entrance. (Y/n) choked the life out of the one he's holding and drop it then snapped the other's neck. He turn around to see me standing there and took his scroll out to thank me.

Yang- I heading to docks near the courtyard you coming?

(Y/n)- I have to help Ozpin.

I nodded

Yang- I'll see you when it's all over.

He nodded and left. So did I.

(Y/n)'s POV

I arrived at Ozpin's office.

Ozpin- Thank you for coming (Y/n), but we need to wait for someone else.

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Timeskip

I took the time to sharpen my blade. The ground started to shake I look out the window and saw a grimm dragon dropping grimm in Vale to Beacon. I typed "how long are we going to wait?" to Ozpin.

Ozpin- Follow me.

He grab his cane and I followed him to the elevator. We got to the entrance there we see Team JPNR. Pyrrha walk towards us and Jaune followed behind.