" six?" 

"yes. I only found six" he said. 

" ugh. yeah please do so" I hanged up my phone. 

I wandered around the hotel for awhile until I heard a noise behind me. I quickly turn around to see jungkook running towards me. Um...full speed? 

He drunk, and I could tell because of his way of running side to side. He smiled like a cute little bunny and embrace me in his arms while he snuggles in. 

" Noona~" He smiled against my skin. 

" aigoo look at you... your're drunk" I held his limp body that he threw at me. 

" no... I'm not" he tilt his head to the side cutely. 

" mm" I smiled as I drag him out of their. 

I put his arm around my neck as I lead him out. I wrapped my arms around him as I pushed his body against the car for support. I try to get the key in before he falls. Then when I did, he quickly kiss my cheek making me blush for a quick second. 

" go sleep" I lay him down on the back as I sat in the driver's chair. 

~at home~

I took a shower after I put jungkook to sleep on the bed. I blow dry my hair as I had on bed shorts and a sports bra. I quickly put the things away and was about to join the man in the bed until I saw him standing up. 

" jungkook?" I say. 

he turns around and smirk. 

oh no.. 

he strolls towards me with that smirk on his face. 

" what?" I asked. 

" can I?" he asked. 

He put his hand out and it was a gesture. 

" what is this?" I put my hand in his. and he immediately pulled me up real close. 

" I missed my dance with my princess...." He leans closer to me and rest his head at my shoulder.

" what dance?" I asked.

" shhhh" He shushed me with his lips threatening me to come closer.  

" I want to dance with you" He kissed my neck. 

" I want to touch you" he grabs my ass. 

" I want to smell you" he took a swift of my scent. 

" I want to hear my name roll off your tongue constantly" he grabs my legs and wrap them around his torso. 

" I want to hear you whimper" He pushes my body against the wall. I gasp loudly due to his crotch rubbing against mine with one push. 

" like that" he breaths against my lips as he pushed his crotch harder on me. 

I closed my eyes and moaned when his tented pants rubbed on my now wet shorts. 

" j-jungkook" I whimpered. 

" yes?" he kissed my lips with his full ones. AND that was when I lost it. 

I grabbed his arm and push his ass more against me. 

I kissed him back roughly. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Make me scream your name...

...make me sore...

...make me love you even more.."