2

It had been months, but she was finally happy. She never felt like crying this much, but she was. Sitting in the bathroom, sobbing to herself. The little test read positive and she just cried. She assumed she had been there for hours when Steven found her sitting there.

"Whats wrong honey?!" Steve gasped when he found her. His arms instantly wrapped around her, his grip tightening around her.

"We did it." She cried.

"What did we do?" He asked her. She held up the test and tried her best to compose herself. "Oh my gosh..." He smiled. "How many have you taken?" He asked.

"A few.." She said while wiping her eyes with a small towel. "I'm still going to get checked with a doctor soon."

"Good. Good." He sat next to her on the floor and held the test in his hands. "I... Is it bad I feel like I'm dreaming?" He chuckled.

"I feel like I am. And if I am, I don't want to wake up." She whispered.

After a few days, Pippa set herself an appointment for a check up. She didn't want to get all worked up over a false positive, but she couldn't help it. Her mind wandered to what life would be like with a new baby.

====

Lin sat at the doctor's office waiting for his prescription to be filled. It was a normal thing for him to have some cold remedy to be filled around this time of year. His doctor was actually expecting him at this point. He bounced his leg while scrolling through his phone. He glanced up when he heard the door open too.

"Pippa?" He laughed quietly. The woman looked over at him and smiled.

"Hey!" She smiled. "Just give me a minute." She said while walking over to the counter. Lin hadn't seen her in a while, she knew she had taken off from acting and really a lot of things. He hadn't known why, but he was supporting her.

"Been a while." He smiled at her when she sat next to him.

"Yeah! How have you been?" She asked. They had a wonderful conversation, Lin congratulating Pippa on everything.

"You're finally going to be a mom! How great is that?" He smiled.

"It's wonderful really." She beamed. "Steve and I have been trying for so long... We really couldn't contain our excitement when I found out." She explained.

"I bet. Well, if you have a boy, Vanessa and I have all sorts of baby clothes left over from Seb and Fransisco." He offered.

"That would be perfect. I'll probably be asking you and Renee a lot of questions." She laughed. "I just can't believe it you know? It feels like a dream."

"I know what you mean. When V and I found out we were having Seb for the first time... I cried. I didn't know what to do." He chuckled. "I'm happy for you. If you need anything, I'm only a phone call away." He said before getting up.

"Thank you." Pippa was grateful. She had someone other that Steven that was going to look out for her now.

===

Lin took his time going home, enjoying the sights and sounds the city had to offer him. He looked up at the bright blue sky and took in a deep breath. Oh how he loved his state. Oh how he loved his city.

"What a time to be alive." He whispered to himself. When he got in, he was greeted with Tobi's barks and his children running through to him. "Hey guys!" He smiled. "Were you good for Abuela?" He asked them.

"Yes!" They said with big smiles on their faces.

"Good. Thanks mom." Lin smiled.

"Anytime." She said while walking out of the apartment. He looked down at his children and thought that maybe he should let Pippa babysit again. Let her know what she's going into when they get older...

====

"What did the doctor say?" Steven asked, mouthful of toothpaste foam.

"It's a positive." She smiled from the bed. "I can keep my normal routine for now, but he says my risk for high blood pressure is a little on the scary side." She frowned while pulling the comforter over her legs.

"How so?" He asked while rinsing his mouth out.

"Um.. Borderline for now. I need to just relax and not worry about a lot of things." She sighed. "Which will be fine. Because before I was just worried about getting pregnant."

"Now you're going to worry about staying pregnant..." Steven frowned while shutting off the bathroom light. "But I'll make sure you won't have to worry about anything." He smiled at her.

"Thank you." She smiled at him. "I promise I'll do everything right." She whispered before getting comfortable.

"I'll still love you no matter what happens." He smiled at her.