Safe...

📚Emily's POV📚

Today is the day they pulls the plug.. I can't believe it... His mom walked out the room so I could said good bye..

"Your really leaving me... I can't believe it.. After all we've been through.. Your just gonna leave me.." I cried... "I love you and I will miss you" then I kissed him.. I was shocked to find him kissing back...

I pulled away... "LOUIS!" Then I hugged him.. Being careful of his broken arm"I thought I was gonna lose you"

Louis' mom walked in a saw Lou.. se gave Louis a hug as I did.. Now that Louis was with us now.. His mum went to go get some food..

As soon as she left I kissed him.. And he kissed back.. Then I pulled away..

🎧Louis' POV🎧

I've been trying to wake up but something stopped me.. But that kiss like brought me too life.. It was awesome.. I really didn't wanna die anyway.. I need my Emily.. She's like life.. She's a necessity.. She's like air or water.. I can't live without her..

"Emily... I heard everything you said... It's nice to know someone cares about me.." I said... I could hear everything.. I just couldn't wake up.. Which sucked ya know..

Emily stayed the night and my mum went to get my clothes for when I leave in two days... I will be in a wheel chair for about 4 more weeks.. Because I can't use crutches with a broken arm..

Emily volunteered to take me anywhere I wanted.. God I love her.. She's the best...

Strong (2nd book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें