Forbidden Love

~One Month Later~

🎵Jay's POV🎵

So here's something not even Niall knows... My parents don't know we are dating... When Niall took me on that date I told them I was going to a party then crashing at a friend of mines...

My parents don't like Niall... For a reason in which I don't know... Maybe they argued with his parents.. But anyway if they found out we were dating they would instantly forbid it...

Niall and I were cuddled in my bed and my door slammed open...

My dad saw Niall and said "The f*ck you in my daughters bed for?"

"Dad I was gonna tell you that ummm.... Me and Niall are dating... He was the one who gave me the necklace.. I didn't buy it..." I looked at Niall who suddenly remembered why my parents wouldn't know...

My dad looked furious "Get the hell outta my house Horan!" he yelled... Niall mouthed sorry to me and put his shoes on and left...

"Your not allowed to date him" I frowned at my fathers words...

"Just because you have a problem with his parents doesn't mean you need to separate us... He's a really nice guy I've been dating him for 2 months... I love him... Please don't do this!" I yelled...

"I don't care... I catch you with him and you well get more than yelled at!" He yelled and slammed my door... I was crying.... I texted Niall..

Me: meet me at the park you took me to for our first date...

Niall: see you in ten...

I went out the house and said I'm going to talk to Emily and left... Once I got to the park Niall immediately hugged me and the tears rolled down my face... I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer... He just held me and whispered comforting words while occasionally kissing my forehead... After a while I stopped crying...

"Niall... You know.. Your parents don't hate me.. So maybe we can just hang at your house when we want to hang out I guess" I said realising the other possibilities..

"Sure thing princess" he kissed me and pulled away...

"Princess?" I questioned

"Yeah... Your like my princess to me... You like the nickname?" He asked...

"Yeah I love it..." We sat on the grass and just hugged... I loved how we could just cuddle and not have to udder a word about anything... Most people would talk during this silence but I like it...

"Let's go back to my house... I meant to tell you my parents are on vacation for 2 weeks" he smirked... I know what he wants to do but I'm not in the mood... He soon noticed that and took me to his car and we went to his house...