Guilty

🎵Jay's POV🎵

I was told Emily was in the hospital... I know she cuts I don't know why I wasn't careful around her... Louis told me not to visit her but I'm still sorta her BFF so I have to go..

I walked into the room and Louis glared at me obviously knowing what Niall and I did... I don't know why he's so protective over her now.. It's almost as if- no that couldn't be possible he's her bully how could it turn to the point when Louis liked her?...

"Louis I would like to speak with Emily alone." I said in a rather guilty tone

"And I should let you because?" he said smartly...

"Because I would like to clear things up with her now get out!" I yelled because he was pissing me off...

He walked out... Emily looked up at me "why?... Why'd you do it?" she said in a quiet tone... Like she used to talk when we first met in primary school...

"Well at first that day I ran at Niall's house I kissed him... I realised how hot he was... I should have kept my boundaries knowing you two were an item... But then he kept wanting to hang out with me and we had the same interests and he would've broken up with you but him knowing what Louis did to you stopped him... He didn't want to hurt you... He intended to wait a couple of weeks before he ended nicely with you... I'm sorry I helped him cheat on you... I never meant for any of this to happen.." I said and reached up grabbing Niall's SnapBack which he gave me for good luck...

"Well.. If recent events wouldn't have happened I would be to mad to talk to you... But recently I have found that Louis likes me... And is like him too... So I accept your apology.." She said cheerfully...

I hugged her and said bye... Me and Niall are going on our kinda official first date... I walked in the hallway and looked at Louis...

"You better not be playing some game with her... If you break her heart I break you... My feelings to you aren't really kind considering what you did to her..." I said then smiled

He looked a bit frightened because no one really know I can get scary... But I skipped off to home to prepare for this date that's supposedly the best one I will ever go on...