Best Date Of My Life

🎤Niall's POV🎤

I am freaking out... This date has to be perfect... I've never acted like this before... This is how you know she means a lot to me...

I have like the perfect gift for her and she's gonna love it... Considering she is Irish... I can't wait to show her...

I take one last look in the mirror and fix my tie... I grab a rose, my keys, my wallet, and her present.... I get in my car an drive to her house...

It's not that far considering it's up the street... But I'm driving her somewhere so it wouldn't make sense to walk back to my house...

I rang her door bell feeling really nervous... She opened the door she was wearing a beautiful black dress and she looked wonderful... She's not wearing makeup... She knows I like that...

"Wow.." That's all I can say...

"You look wow yourself" she says then she kisses my cheek..

I hand her the rose and she takes it and smiles...

"Thanks..." She says smiling...

I nod as to say 'your welcome'... I take her and hand and walk to the car... I open her door and she gets in... I close the door and walk to the other side and get in...

"Where we going?" She says excitedly...

"I'm not telling... It's a surprise" I say...

"Please tell me.. It's killing me" she pouts... I kiss her because she looks so adorable...

"I'm not telling" I say laughing

"Well you get no more kisses from me..." She says...

"You wouldn't do that... Because that effects you too" I smile

"True true..." She says quietly...

Then I start to drive and after about 15 minutes we arrive in a park.... I help her out the car and put a blind fold over her eyes...

I walked her to where we would be going... There were lights on the trees and a tent and in that tent was a table with food on it or me and her... I couldn't have planned this with out my friends Harry, Liam, and Zayn... I owe them one...

I take off her blindfold once we get close enough and she gasps...

"Oh my god this is beautiful Ni bear..." She says smiling and her eyes twinkle in the light

"Thanks" and here I go blushing again...

She kissed me and it wasn't a heated kiss... It was slow and passionate and full of love... I slowly wrapped my around her waist.... She wrapped her arms around my neck... It was the best kiss every... I can't believe this wonderful girl is mine...

She was the first to pull away... I take her hand and we walk over to the table... I pull out her chair so she can sit and then I go and sit... Then we start eating...

"OMG who made this food?" she said..

"My friend Harry.." I replied simply...

"Tell him to go to Uni for cooking..." She smiled

"I will" then I laughed..

The rest of the evening was full of small talk and eating... Then when we were done we laid on a blanket and looked at the stars... She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her... She snuggled up to me... After about 30 minutes I decided its time to give her, her present..

"Babe?" I said sitting up...

"Yeah, Ni?" She said curiously...

"Close your eyes and turn around" I said softly..

She did so... I put the silver 4 leaf clover necklace around her neck..

"Open your eyes"

She looked at the necklace and smiled....

"Oh my gosh I love it..." She said and then hugged me...

"I'm glad you do" I meant to say that in my head... But I said it out loud.. Opps...

"I love you" she whispered...

"I love you too" we were both smiling... Then we laid back down and looked at he stars... Next thing you know we are sleep...

Authors Note

OMG THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC

~JayTheHeartFelt