Emliy's Out

📚Emily's POV📚

Today I get out the hospital... yay! Hospitals are boring ad depressing... I get to go home and enjoy my bed and my books...

I look next to me and see Louis knocked out in a chair... I was just gonna call his name and wake him up... But I thought of a better idea...

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him... He fell out the chair and hit the floor startled.. I laughed...

"You really think that's funny?" Louis said with a smirk...

"Yeah" I replied....

Then Louis jumped on me and started tickling me to death... When he stopped to take a break... That was a mistake

I flipped us over and tickled him.. His laugh is adorable... Then I stopped...

"You know what I would rather do than have a tickle fight?" I asked with a smirk...

"Read?" He guessed...

"No... But I would love to do this" I kissed him before he could talk back...

He was in shock but in about 10 seconds he realised what was happening... He kissed back... We kissed for about a minute until we heard a cough... Both out heads snapped up...

"Ms. Sawaked you can leave your parents are downstairs waiting for you" the doctor said and walked out....

"I never expected him to walk in on our make out session.." Louis said with a smirk... I playfully slapped his arm...

I got dressed in the clothes my mom brought yesterday.. (Yes I changed in front of Louis.. No big deal) once I was ready Louis took my hand and we walked downstairs...

🔬Louis' POV🔬

When we got downstairs we saw Emily's parents... We told them we had plans to go to Jay's house... They told me to take care of Emily and we went our separate ways...

Now Jay's parents are on vacation for a month... Is it just me or does it seem really crazy to leave your 17 year daughter who has a boyfriend alone for a month... Just me? Ok then

When we got there the door was unlocked so when we walked in I say Jay on top of Niall and they were snogging... It was getting pretty heated considering Niall's hands were under her shirt...

"Get a room" I said and rolled my eyes..

"We did... If you would've called before you got here to say you were on you way then this wouldn't have happened ya know.." She said getting off of Niall who pulled her back down on his lap...

They are a really cute couple... I should've realised how much they are alike... So I should've figured they would either date, be best friends, or kill eachother... So yeah.. But anyway...

"Let's watch a movie?" Emily suggested..

"The Fault In Our Stars?" Jay said...

"F*ck yes... I mean umm... Whaaa?" Niall said and blushed...

I laughed... "Niall I didn't know you liked romance.."

"Shut up about it!" He said red as a tomato... Jay kissed his cheek.. Then he turned back to the pale Irish boy I know... Nice to know she has that effect on him...

We watched 3 movies after The Fault In Our Stars... Niall and Jay were cuddled on the floor sleep...

I looked at Emily who yawned like a kitten... "Night" she said and snuggled up closer to me and then she fell asleep... Next thing you know I was sleep too