Promise?

📚Emily's POV📚

It's been a month since Louis and I stated dating... He's been a completely different person... He wears glasses (which make him look sexy) and he wears sweater vests and bow ties...

He walked in my house and gave me and hug and spent me around... My parents were still at work and Louis said he wanted to talk about something important so...

He put me down... He kissed me and pulled away before it got to heated...

"I know we've only been dating for a month but it feels like we've been dating for forever... I really love you and I wanted to give you something I express my love" he got on one knee and opened a box... It had a ring that said promise on it...

"Promise that you will love me forever?" He said sweetly...

I nodded unable to speak and he put the ring on my finger... I couldn't help but kiss him.. He's so sweet...

🎵Jay's POV🎵

I walked in and saw Emily wearing a ring.. She hates rings... So it must be important to her...

"Em what's with the ring?" I asked..

"Louis gave me a promise ring!" She giggled...

"Yay!" I hugged her...

"I just wanted to see what was up... But now I'm off to Niall's... If my parents call tell them I'm here" then I skipped out!

🔬Louis' POV🔬

I'm so happy that she said yes to the promise ring! But right now I'm in her room shirtless reading a book while she's making us lunch...

I finished the book and looked at my abs... They are starting to look a bit flabby.... I need to start going back to the gym...

I sat up as Emily walked in with two plates that each had a sandwich and crips... She sat next to me and we ate in silence...

When we were done I took our plates downstairs and put them in the sink... Then I walked back upstairs and got back in bed next to her...

She climbed on me and straddled my waist... She kissed me and I kissed back... It was getting pretty heated because I had taken her shirt and jeans off.... And she took my pants off...

The whole thing was kinda slow.. More like love and less like sex... We cuddled after that for a bit... Then we dozed off to sleep...