Chapter Fifteen

My baby above 😩❤️🔥⤴️

Warning: Smut mid-beginning! (In italics)

Enjoy!
———————————————————————
A month later...

A month had passed and Stiles was now two months pregnant. He was still regularly going to school (it was now the last month till they graduated) with the pack who seemed to be more and more protective as time went on. He was showing a bit more now but nothing to the point where it couldn't be hidden. The bump was clearly visible through any shirts that were his usual size so he was now forced to wear hoodies and oversized shirts from the guys (which they severely enjoyed because Stiles was covered in their scent and looked adorable drowning in the fabric,) as well as sweatpants. His dad was more supportive than ever, always there for whatever he needed and to make sure he was ok as well as working to get to know all his mates.

Scott, Stiles, John and Melissa had all sat down a few days after the talk with the Sheriff for them to tell Melissa. She was so happy when she learned that Scott had finally made his move on Stiles and that the Omega would be better able to protect himself now that he was a werewolf. She was accepting when she was told about Stiles relationship with the pack as Stiles wanted to tell her since she was like a second mother to him, but what really made Melissa happy was hearing about Stiles pregnancy. She—much like the Sheriff—didn't believe the boys at first until she was shown the ultrasound and Stiles stomach.

She cried tears of joy before wrapping her arms around Stiles and telling him how happy she was. She had told him some more information about general pregnancy and that she would love to be there to help when Stiles was having the baby. They told her about everything with Deaton which she understood since most people would be shocked at the sight of a pregnant man at the hospital and possible put Stiles and the pack at risk of their secret being exposed.

After that talk, Stiles had started to do his own research on Omega's and werewolf pregnancy. He had asked Derek if he could borrow some of the books Deaton was talking about and the beastiary—both of which to Derek agreed. Stiles had taken the books home and gone over every bit of information for hours. The books seemed to have own or two pages of information only, but each was packed with information much like the page in the beastiary that read:

Werewolf Pregnancy-Males
The only type of werewolf and supernatural creature that can produce children if male, is werewolf Omega's. Gestation for Omega's last 6 months due to the different genetics from the parents. Humans and any other supernatural creature can impregnate an Omega and the gestation period will be the same since the werewolf genetics will always override human DNA. If an Omega chooses to reproduce with another type of supernatural creature, there is no guarantee of which creature the child will turn out to be—in some cases, the child being a mix of both which is less likely. Male Omega's will start to feel and see pregnancy signs earlier than human's due to the sped up process, most being able to see a baby bump and see the child's gender at one month while experiencing morning sickness, mood swings and overall increased hormone levels during that time as well. When it's time for the baby to be born, the Omega will have a c-section due to the wolf not having the correct parts to naturally birth the child. Since Omega's are liable to be in more than one relationship at a time, it is possible and quite likely for a child to have DNA from multiple parents and for the Omega to have more than one child at a time—some babies forming and not being able to be seen or heard till later than others.

Stiles read through the page multiple time to make sure he understood everything before moving onto the next pages and books. He had one's about werewolf children from Derek which he took time to look through, being sure to be careful with the subject since he knew family was a sensitive area for Derek. The book told the basic and non basic things he needed to know about since their child would be a werewolf. Their son would shift at the first full moon when he turned 13 and would be able to achieve a full shift—like Derek—when he turned 15 due to him being a born werewolf as well as a born Alpha—the first werewolf child born into a pack always being an Alpha as he was told by Derek. The book went off to explain basic behavioural things about werewolf children which he looked at before giving the book back to Derek, making sure the man kept it in a place he could easily find it later—he was sure he was going to need it.