Chapter Eight

Picture of the Alpha Pack symbol on the loft door above, credits to Teen Wolf Wiki ⤴️

FYI: For those of you who don't know, this story although it takes place in the pack's (minus Derek's) last year of high school which would technically be season 6 of Teen Wolf, the Alpha Pack from season 3 hasn't come yet!

Warning: Smut at the end!

Enjoy!
———————————————————————
Three Days Later...

It was now three days after the information about Stiles heat was revealed to both him and the other male wolves of the pack, and Stiles had officially been a werewolf for about a week and a half. The past couple days were spent with Stiles hanging around with his dad and Scott, and today Derek was holding a pack meeting allowing Stiles to see the other male wolves for the first time in four days. Scott had gone back and fourth between he and Stiles and the loft in the past few days and had to admit that Derek was acting strange. He seemed a lot more easily aggravated and unlike in the last few weeks with Stiles, he hadn't been in a good mood even once. Scott knocked it off thinking it might've just been the absence of Stiles that was putting him in a bad mood and thought that going to Derek's would help fix that.

He and Stiles headed over to the loft, sliding open the door to reveal Boyd, Jackson, Issac and Derek (the girls were at Lydia's house and wouldn't be over for about another hour). Jackson was scrolling through his phone on the couch while Derek was standing at the table looking seriously through a book. Boyd and Issac were both sitting on the couch talking to each other, and the attention from all was drawn to Stiles and Scott as they entered the room. Smiles lit up on the other three beta's faces while Derek looked up for a second before looking back down, his face still looking serious and grumpy. Stiles frowned a little upon spotting the Alpha's reaction, but shook it off focusing on the Beta's who greeted him.

Jackson jumped off the couch, speeding towards Stiles, grin on his face before pulling Stiles into him and mashing their lips together. Stiles eyes widened at the action before melting into the kiss, moving his face to side as Jackson did the same, slowly moving his tongue in Stiles mouth. The kiss continued on for a few more seconds before the clearing of throats was heard and Stiles pulled back embarrassed and blushing to see the unamused expressions of the other three Beta's all of who had their arms crossed against their chests. Stiles looked down at the floor as Jackson looked towards the Beta's with a smirk.

"I missed you." Jackson whispered in his ear.

"I missed you too." The Omega whispered back before looking towards Boyd, Issac and Scott.

"Well where's my kiss?" Issac asked in a sarcastic tone but meaning every word.

"Yeah, and where's mine?" Boyd asked raising an eyebrow. Stiles blushed before walking over to the two  Beta's and kissing both their cheeks. He sat down on the couch before looking over towards a still grumpy looking Derek longingly.

"What's wrong with Derek?" Stiles asked quietly so the Alpha wouldn't hear.

"We don't know, he's been acting like this since you were last here a few days ago." Issac answered looking disappointed. Stiles nodded in response seeing a similar saddened look on Boyd's face. Just as Stiles was about to speak up again, the loft door was sliding open again; Erica, Lydia, Kira, Allison and Malia coming inside.

"We're here!" Lydia announced, curtsying making the boy's scoff and girls giggle. All the girls except Malia came over sitting on the couch while the Coyote went over towards Derek, the two having a quiet conversation the others couldn't hear. Scott was walking around by the loft door talking to Allison when he noticed something strange. Using his werewolf enhanced sight, he saw a strange looking shape on the door causing him to look towards the leader werewolf.