Chapter Fourteen

Dylan/Stiles looking hot as hell above 😩💕🔥⤴️

Warning: Smut at the beginning, skip to the next dotted line if you don't want to read!

Enjoy!
———————————————————————
The Next Day...

Stiles was lied out on the bed as both twins came stalking slowly towards him. It was currently late afternoon with his father at work and well...Stiles was horny causing him to call the twins over. He was still secretly pissed about the whole pregnancy thing—simply for the fact that the guys had chosen to keep it hidden from him—and since the twins had told him the truth when they said they thought he knew and were unsure as to why the pack chose not to tell him, well who better to 'scratch his itch' than them? Stiles had needs—especially now that the he was dealing with pregnancy hormones—and if the twins were willing to help him, great.

He stripped his shirt off and threw it across the room before looking up lusfully at Aiden who was closest to him. The Alpha grabbed at Stiles jeans, undoing the buckle before pulling it through the jean loops and dropping it to the floor. He then unzipped Stiles fly before pulling the denim down his legs and abandoning it in the room. While Aiden was undressing Stiles, Ethan was working on undressing himself. His shirt, jeans and socks were gone, leaving him only in his boxers as he and Aiden switched positions leaving Aiden to get undressed.

Ethan gave Stiles a heated look before lying on top of Stiles between the teen's open legs and melding their lips together. Stiles wrapped his legs around the Alpha's waist as Ethan's tongue traced Stiles lips before he allowed it in. The Omega's hands grasped Ethan's back as the twin slowly started to peel off Stiles boxers. The Alpha then grabbed the bottle of lube that was lying on the bed sheets before popping it open and coating his fingers in it. The pair continued to make out as Aiden slowly moved onto the bed beside the Omega, Ethan started to prod his lube covered finger into Stiles hole.

Stiles moaned at the slight discomfort, moving his lips off Ethan's to make the sound which was quickly swallowed up by Aiden's own lips. Ethan continued to slid his finger in as Stiles adjusted to it, moving it back and fourth, loosening Stiles up. Aiden kept kissing Stiles as the other twin got him ready, multiple fingers now in the Omega. After another minute of stretching, Stiles was ready. Ethan slid his hand down Stiles body, tracing down form his neck to his small baby bump, rubbing it gently before he pulled off his boxers. Ethan worked on lubing up his dick while Aiden kept Stiles busy, kissing and licking at his neck, able to leave marks for a few hours because of his Alpha status.

When the Alpha was ready, Aiden moved off Stiles as Ethan searched for his consent which was given with a breathy moan and nod. "Please." Carefully, the twin placed his dick at Stiles entrance before beginning to push in inch by inch as Stiles kept still, allowing himself to get used to the intrusion. After both stayed still for a moment,—Aiden watching calmly on the side—Stiles started to slowly push back onto the Alpha's cock, the Alpha in question starting to rock into him. Ethan began to pick up his pace, moving fast until he was almost hitting Stiles prostate with each thrust making the Omega moan in pleasure.

"Ethan..." He trailed off in a choked moan as the thrusts continued, Aiden moving forward to plant kisses on Stiles neck and chest once more.

"So hot Stiles, so beautiful and perfect!" Ethan growled as he circled his hips making Stiles whine in pleasure. Aiden continued his assault on Stiles neck as Ethan growled and continued his rhythmic thrusts into the Omega below him. Stiles was suddenly hit with a wave of hormones and his wolf was howling in his head making Stiles release a growled plea.

"Harder! Faster!" He demanded as Ethan sped up the pace, moaning and growling just like the Omega. As the thrusts continued, Stiles realized it wouldn't be enough. The wolf was snarling in his head and his eyes flashed blue from the reaction.