" Oh, Alex why didn't you just think before you took Maggie back at least then you could have gotten (Y/n) back, but it's too late. "

"I know." She looked across at the table (Y/n) and Sara was laughing at something Lena had said, Alex felt her stomach turn at the sight, not so long ago that had been her next to (Y/n) she'd been too jealous and stupid to enjoy it.

Now it was gone.

"Listen, Alex, what's done is done but you have no right to feel sad you did it, you did it all and someone came along and snapped her up, I told you this would happen."

" I didn't know it would feel like I'd lost my soul. " She could feel a tear tickle her cheek.

"Come on let's go back your girlfriend is looking over here."

                                                                                       xxx

The night went by in a surreal whirl Alex kept her gaze on them watching the little movements of hands as one slipped under the table watching for the evidence to show on their faces, she felt like she was being tortured in the worst possible way.

The kisses were the worst watching their eyes connect and their eyes sparkle cut through her like a jagged knife.

This is my own personal hell!

They were all having fun laughing and joking, she just wanted to crawl under the table and die.

Lena laughed hard so weak she leaned her head on Kara's shoulder she had no energy to lift it.

Sara leaned closer to (Y/n) and whispered. "Are they dating?"

" No. "

"Your joking they flirt so much with each other."

" I know but they don't see it. "

"Your kidding it's as plain as the wig on Donald Trump's head."

"Yep." ( Y/n) tried to ignore Alex's stare she'd had to endure it all night then be faced with Maggie's stone-turning glare.

It's not my fault your girlfriend can't keep her eyes off me.

Sara pulled her close again when everyone had turned into their own pair to talk, she gently placed a kiss on her lips.

Alex suddenly exploded she needed to stop her touching (Y/n) needed to wipe her lips from the mouth she had kissed.

She took her glass and pretended to spill it accidentally the brown liquid over the blonde woman.

She leaped back and (Y/n) scowled at her, her eyes flashing blame squarely at her.

"Oops, I'm so sorry." Alex feigned innocence.

" It's okay I'll just go and clean this up. "

"Hurry back babe." ( Y/n) called after her before turning back her (e/c) eyes burning into her ex's eyes.

"It was an accident." Alex shrugged guilt-free.

(Y/n) turned to Maggie who had watched the whole thing silently. "Can't you control your girlfriend!" Before leaving the table and following Sara.

" I think Alex and I should go. " Maggie said quietly.

"Okay."

Kara and Lena watched them leave neither said a word, neither needed to there was an ominous feeling in the air.

                                                                                         xxx

"So what was Alex's problem?" Sara asked as she tried the dry her shirt.