Chapter 19- Fake bitches

Beep beep
beep beep

"Fuckkkkk" I scream as I jump out of bed and turn my alarm off I walking my closet chuck on my clothes^ and do my makeup I grab my stele
And walk down stairs.

"Morning excited for your first day at school" Kaizar says winking at me I roll my eyes and start making a coffee I take big gulp trying to get it down quickly I grab the keys to my bike and put my helmet on I may be a badass but safety is key.

I start up my bike wait for the other two to hop on their bikes we start driving and get to the school we park up and the two boys take their helmets off as everyone stares at us I slowly slide my helmet off and let my hair flow free all the girl gasp and boys start wolf whistling.

"You guys ready" I turn to the boys they nod and we start to walk in we go to the office and get a schedules.

"What do you guys have" as we compare.
Me and Kaizar have first period in english and Jace has math"

"Adios Amigo" I say to Jace as me and Kaizar walk to English.

NEW CHARACTER*********
Chases POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The classroom door slams open the teacher looks startled as twins walk in the girl is hot the teacher asks for them to introduce themselves

"Well I'm Devon don't want to be fucking here if you mess with me watch your back" she says looking towards me she scans the room for an empty seat and her eyes land on the one at the back she walk there sits down and puts her head phones in shit that Ryder's seat he's gonna be pissed as I look towards her.

"I'm Kaizar I don't want to be here aswell that my twin and you don't want to get on her bad side" he casually says and sits down next to me and winks at the girls in the corner.

"Um okay" the teacher says confused she goes back to teaching and they he door slams open again in walking Ryder he scans the room and flares as he sees the girl in his seat.

Devon POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I sit there listening to my music and I feel a shadow tower over me I look up and take my head phones out.

"Can I help you" I question "you know your in my seat princess" he says smirking.
"First of all don't call me princess secondly I don't see your name on this seat third of all" I go close to his ear "I'm Devon fucking Demarco I sit here now" sending chills through his body.

He steps back "watch you back princess he says winking i go back to listening to my music and looking out the window.

The bell rings signaling lunch I get up grabbing my bag and walking to the cafeteria I go up to a vending machine getting some chip I feel two figures behind me I turn around facing Ryder and Chase.

"Can I help you" they don't reply so I walk over to a table with a girl sitting by herself "hi"
She looks up shyly and smiles "I'm Devon"I say extending my hand she shakes it "Delila but you can call me my Lila"(pronounced lyla) I sit next to her and we chat all lunch me and her have a lot in common.

After lunch classes fly by quickly I walk over to my bike and see someone sitting on it
"Get the fuck off my bike bitch" Ryder and chase turn around their jaws drop "this is your bike"
Jace and Kaizar comes up "yes now get the fuck off" Kaizar says they stand up and move away I jump on my bike and drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you like this chapter introduced 3 new characters Delila Ryder and Chase will do a character profile next chapter
Love ya
Black Skull
Xxxxxxxx