twenty

"Yah Yoon Jeonghan!" Seungkwan shouted the moment he got into the couple's apartment unit.

The said man looked up from the show he was watching on the TV and went to the front door to see what had happened.

"Yah? Just come inside, you punk" Jisoo chortled at them as they went together to the couch.

"How you doing?" Hansol asked as he walked beside Jisoo inside.

"Good. What about you?"

"Absolutely great. I heard Jeonghan hyung was admitted to the hospital" Vernon stated.

"Well, yeah. His body is tired, not having enough rest and he is still having his fever" Jisoo told.

"Woah. Jeonghan hyung and fever, never went well. He would usually lay in bed and sleep though,"

"Well, he's right there, in front of the television. Doesn't make much difference" Jisoo told as the two watched their men laughing at something on the television.

"No, no. There is. He's sitting. And not laying. That's new"

"Whatever, Chwe. At least, he's not in pain"

Surprisingly, the two just watched the scene played before them before Hansol asked a rather awkward question, I can say.

"Do you like Jeonghan?" was what he had asked.

As he asked that, they sat in another silence as Jisoo was pondering hard about it.

Slowly, he nodded his head and soon, a smile was plastered on his face.

"Yes. I do like him" Jisoo muttered as he watched how Jeonghan's nose crinkled when he laughed and how he slapped the person next to him while doing so. (-_-)

"You don't just like him, you're so whipped for him. Is this you, Jisoo Hong? I've never seen you appreciating beauty like that" Hansol snickered from his side but coughed soon enough when he got elbowed.

"Shut up" Jisoo glared.

"Well, okay. So, is there anything to eat? I'm sorry, I'm a broke college student" Hansol stated.

"Well, uh. I mean, you can make something. I don't know how to cook" Jisoo told as they made their way into the kitchen.

"Lies. Jeonghan hyung told us you cook for him" Hansol accusingly pointed.

"Okay. Rather than I don't cook, it's safe to say I don't wanna cook for you. Come on! Let me rest!" Jisoo told. 

"How can you have guests over if you're this picky of someone?" Hansol asked.

"It's for certain people"

"I don't think certain people, only a certain someone" Hansol teased.

"Don't push it, Chwe. I'll kick your ass for real"

"Fine. Now, which one is a pan and a wok? I see no difference" Hansol asked and Joshua facepalm-ed himself.

"Why do you go to school, dumbass?"

"Obviously, to please my father. What is school, anyways?" Joshua nodded as he was where Hansol was.

"Well, without school, you'd still be a clueless dumbass but since you went for quite a lot of years, I'd say you grew some knowledge but still a dumbass, I see" Joshua said.

"Well, who failed his senior year and went again? Oh right. It was Hong Joshua" Hansol snickered.

"That was years ago!" Joshua shouted.

"Still a big part of your life!" Hansol retorted.

"Well, Seungcheol was also with me!" Joshua exclaimed before he heard a laugh from his side.

"So, you're telling me that you and Seungcheol hyung failed you guys' senior year? Oh my God!" Seungkwan started laughing again while Jeonghan just snickered.

"Okay, stop teasing. You, rest while you, young man, take care of him" Jisoo ordered Jeonghan and Seungkwan while he grabbed an apron as it was 13 minutes past 12 in the afternoon.

Jeonghan needs food and also his medicine.

"What about me?" Hansol asked as he pointed to himself.

"Stop being a nuisance and help me, instead" Jisoo threw an apron towards Hansol to which went unnoticed by the younger so, it flew to his handsome and fabulous face.

"You're rude today" Hansol commented.

"You're annoying today" Jisoo remarked.

"Hey, that's Seungkwan all the damn time but he's cute! I wonder how I got him" The younger smiled as he talked about his munchkin, Seungkwan.

"Is your father still pressuring you into his company?" Jisoo asked before he can hear Hansol's annoying voice - (you're a rude dude today) - talking about Seungkwan.

"When would he stop is the real question here"

"What's your plan after graduating?"

"I don't know yet" Hansol told.

"Then, how are you gonna let your father believe you can whisk your own company? I don't think your father is opposing your idea of having your own company but he doesn't believe you can handle your company because you don't even have any idea what you're gonna do after graduating. At least, take some experience from working at his before starting yours" Joshua told as a piece of an advice.

Though, it does look like a lecture.

"That was a long ass ride" Hansol joked.

"Well, let's get to work. Jeonghan needs to eat" Joshua told as as Hansol smiled teasingly.

"You're damn whipped"

-

Happy Ramadhan, to my Muslim readers!