eight

"Close the blinds!" Jihoon shouted from where he was sleeping. The others were just in the same condition as him, on the floor.

Jinyoung just shook her head at his brother's friends that's like her own siblings also.

She closed the blinds again. Letting them sleep in on a Monday. Just great.

"Where are they?" Mrs Yoon asked in confusion as she saw no one behind her.

"Sleeping" Jinyoung answered.

"Where's Jihye?" Jinyoung shrugged at the question, indicating that she doesn't know.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

"Who'd be here in this early morning?" Mrs Yoon asked as she went out the dining room to check on who's here but stopped halfway when Jihye came inside with Mrs Hong and Grandma Jaein.

The shocking thing was, Jisoo and Yi Jung were also there.

Mrs Hong went straight to Mrs Yoon while Grandma Jaein took a seat beside Jihye who's already seated and was offering the seat beside her to the elder.

"Jisoo and Yi Jung. You guys can seat anywhere you like" Mrs Yoon invited with a smile to which the both replied with the same gesture.

"Good morning, auntie!" Seokmin happily said but apologetically smiled towards the guests.

"Morning, Seokmin. Where are the others?" Mrs Yoon asked while Seokmin took a seat next to Jisoo.

"They're washing up. Jihoon hyung is still sleeping though" Seokmin told.

"That kid won't wake up unless he got a call from his label" Jinyoung said as the others laughed.

"Noona. I heard you, you know" Jihoon said as he walks in.

He bowed to the guests first before taking a seat in front of Seokmin.

"You've washed up?" Seokmin asked shocked.

"Yeah. You do know there's a guest room here. Why are you cramping in Jeonghan hyung's bathroom?" Jihoon shook his head.

"Wait," Yi Jung suddenly spoke up, inching her face closer towards Jihoon. The others watching her in curiosity.

"Aren't you Woozi? The top-notch composer for Pledis Entertainment?" She asked in excitement.

Uh-oh. Sasaeng alert. Jihoon thought to himself.

"Yeah?" He said, quite unsure of his own answer.

"Oh my God! Can I have a picture with you?" Yi Jung asked, actually embarrassing herself in front of the Hongs and Yoons but hey, let's be real. Who wouldn't?

"Sure but can I eat first?" Jihoon asked. He didn't mean to be rude but that's just how he is.

"Sure!" She cheerfully answered.

"Morning, mom" Jeonghan walked in.

"Oh. Morning, auntie and grandma. How are you?" Jeonghan asked as he took the seat next to Jihoon.

Soonyoung might have to sit somewhere else this time.

"I'm fine, gladly. So, are you ready?" Jaein asked.

"Ready for what, grandma?" Jeonghan asked.

"For your marriage, of course" Jeonghan almost spit out the water he was drinking. Almost.

"O-oh. That. Y-yeah" he muttered awkwardly as he took a look at the neutral looking Jisoo.

That guy doesn't have any expression at all. Not even mad.