SEVENTEEN

"Oh. Hey, Jeonghan!" Baek Jisol greeted the said guy.

It was Saturday and Jisoo decided to hang out with Jeonghan for the whole day.

Without any disturbance.

"Uh. Hey, sunbaenim" Jeonghan waved back warily.

He noticed Jisoo's burning gaze from the ice cream shop's counter they were in.

And man, did he felt hot?

"So, what are you doing here?" Jisol asked.

"Uh, getting ice cream?" Jeonghan replied with the most polite way he could but was this guy dumb?

"Oh, right. How silly of me. Are you with anyone?" Just as Jeonghan was about to answer, the guy asked again.

"Or you're alone? Want me to accompany you for the day?" Jisol asked. (man, he's trying hard)

"You can go, Mr Baek. I'm with him" Jisoo's stern voice called.

"Hi, Mr Hong. Pleasure meeting you here"

"Well, then. If you'll excuse us" Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan's wrist rather tightly before they walked off to their next stop which was the restaurant Jisoo had made a reservation with.

"Jisoo! You're hurting my wrist!" Jeonghan scolded as he yanked it out of the said guy's grip.

"I'm sorry" Jisoo sighed.

Just what was wrong with him?

"Why are you at mad me?" Jeonghan asked.

"I'm not mad at you, Jeonghan"

"Then, why did you grab my hand like that?" Jeonghan asked accusingly.

"Because I was mad at that Solshit!" Jisoo sputtered but quickly covered hid mouth after that. His cheeks was tinted with red and eyes widen as big as saucers.

"Oh~. You're jealous!" Jeonghan pointed.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Jeonghan asked as he kept pointing his forefinger towards Jisoo.

"Yes. So what if I am? Is it wrong to be jealous because of your husband?" Jisoo asked and at that, Jeonghan was the one who turned red instantly.

"Look who's blushing now" Jisoo teased.

"Oh, shut up"

Jisoo laughed at Jeonghan's sassy remarks.

"Let's go" Jisoo smiled sweetly at him and clasped their hands together.

What am I doing right now? Isn't it wrong to do it if I don't like him? I don't want to lead him but I don't even know my own self. Jisoo thought to himself but soon came back to his senses when he felt something cold on his lips.

"If you ordered ice cream, eat them first. Not daydream about whatever you're daydreaming about. Geez, Shua-ah!" Jeonghan scolded but he looked cute doing so and it fluttered Jisoo's heart looking at him.

"You're staring" Jeonghan said but they guy looked like he didn't even heard what he said.

"Jisoo!" The said man came back to his senses after the little shove he got from Jeonghan and looked really confused.

"What?" Jisoo asked, still in confusion.

The other just rolled his eyes. He was not in mood for dumbassery.

"Shua-ah" Jisoo hummed in response as he smiled at the nickname.

He loved it and loves it even more when Jeonghan was the only one calling him that.

"Why do I feel bad going to the restaurant you had reserved?" Jeonghan asked, following his instinct.

"Are you sick?" Jisoo hurriedly put up a hand on Jeonghan's forehead immediately.

"Not that but I feel like our hang out today will be disturbed with sulky babies I call as friends" Jeonghan swatted the hand up his forehead and continued his speech. As well as eating his ice cream.

"It's a date though" Jisoo casually blurted.

Jeonghan went on a coughing fit at that.

"W-what?" he asked to make sure. Were his ears playing games? He hoped yes.

"I said, it's a date" Jisoo leaned in to the shorter male. The act looked like he was gonna kiss Jeonghan's forehead.

And he did!

He did kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

Poor Yoon Jeonghan! He turned red instantly and avoided eye contact with his husband.

"What about enjoying our date so that I can be sure you'll be fine for the whole two days I'm gone, hmm?" Jisoo asked.

The still blushing guy just nodded. He was tongue-tied.

Don't play with my heart, Hong Jisoo. I'm not as strong as you think. I'd break. So, please. Be careful. He wanted to tell out loud.

Jeonghan really wanted to tell but he had no courage to.

To him, Jisoo appeared to be playing with him and he hated that.

He just wanted assurance that Jisoo could take care of him. If he got that, maybe, just maybe he'd be not as restless as he is lately.

"Hong Jisoo" the said man turned to him.

"I think I'm liking you so please, take care of me" Jeonghan told timidly before he left.

There. He let it out.

But he needed some time alone.

-

ayo! anyway, a new chappie and a lot has turned in here.

What do you think Jisoo would do after this?

*not yet proofread