four

"Jeonghan?" Jeonghan shot back up almost immediately, hearing the soft voice of Jaein.

"Yes, grandma?"

"Are you okay?" Jaein asked as she sat next to Jeonghan.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Jeonghan asked, confused.

"How did you know Jisoo had a girlfriend, Jeonghan?" Jaein asked.

"She came to the office earlier, before we got back home. She was an employee, though. Didn't know she was Jisoo's girlfriend until I saw them kissing" Jeonghan honestly told.

"Aren't you at least, jealous?" Jaein asked carefully.

"Grandma. I'm not jealous. We're not even acquaintance" Jeonghan laughed and Jaein get why.

They weren't close, at all.

"Come, let's go. We're having tea" Jaein softly smiled as she patted Jeonghan's hand.

"Wait. I'll just take my clothes to the laundry room" Jeonghan told.

"Alright"

When he went out, Jaein was in front of, who he believed, Jisoo's room.

"What happened?" He heard Jaein asked.

Jeonghan just shrugged before walking downstairs straight to the laundry room next to the kitchen.

"I'll wash it for you, sir" one of the maids the Hongs have came to him.

"It's okay. I'll do it and just call me Jeonghan, auntie" Jeonghan replied.

"Alright, s- I mean, Jeonghan" she was flustered as Jeonghan smiled slightly.

"Auntie. Where's the detergent?" Jeonghan asked as he looked around, ignoring a small cupboard next to the multiple washing machines.

"Here" he reached for the slight heavy bottle.

"Do you want me to help you hang it, Jeonghan?" She asked. It was still her job.

"No. I'll do it. You can go rest, auntie. It's past 9 o'clock" Jeonghan told as he took a look at the time on his phone.

"No. We'll only rest once everyone else is asleep" She told him.

"Eh?" Jeonghan sounded shocked.

Then, if they're having a party outside until dawn, they still have to work? Jeonghan asked himself.

God, this household.

"Oh okay, then" he softly replied. He wasn't someone to tell them anything.

"Then, I'll get back to my other work" the maid slightly bowed making Jeonghan uncomfortable.

She was much more older, even older than his mom, he's sure.

Jeonghan shook his head slightly.

"Jeonghan-ssi. Madame is waiting for you" Jaein's assistant told him when the maid went out.

"I'll be there in a bit. I'll just set this" he replied as his attention was on one of the washing machines.

"Okay"

-

"Jeonghan-ah. Do you watch drama?" Mrs Hong asked him.

"Of course, auntie. I have a friend that would always recommend series of dramas everytime he watches something" Jeonghan replied as he remembered Seungkwan.

He missed his dongsaengs too much.

"What do you do in your free time?" Jaein asked this time.