( Book Two ) Chapter 17 - Hook Ups and Friendships

Decided to update and give you another chapter. Enjoy. Spontaneous uploads only. I can't make any promises. 

___________________ 

Chapter 17 – Hook Ups and Friendships

It had been several days since Giselle spoke to her father. She was fully attending classes and things had seemed almost normal. She still hadn't told her father about the dream nor had she addressed her dating Isaac. She knew his protective nature would disagree but as time went on she realized how much she didn't care. Was shesupposed to wait for approval? How long? Forever? It didn't make much sense.

She thought the last couple weeks had been far too dramatic for her liking but she knew Isaac was right. Her father, the king of battle, would know exactly what to do. Her only worry was, what if he didn't like the news? Giselle knew it had been years since her mother and father communicated but a dream as such had to mean something.

For a moment she thought she might not even tell him. It could have just been a dream. Right? However, there was her inner conscience tellingher otherwise. If there was a war,  what would be the cause? What would be the loss?

Giselle didn't like to lose.

Before she could over analyze, there was a knock on her door. Jasmine walked in hand in hand with Nathan looking smitten as ever. She smiled half heartedly. For a moment she thought about telling them the news.

War. Who would actually want that?

Jasmine spoke first "I haven't heard anything from my dad, I mean, the Prof."

Nathan smirked. "The Prof also known as the biggest douchebag to leave thecampus."

"I see we're all against our Dad's this afternoon." Giselle muttered.

"You too?"

"Well I'll be seeing him today to discuss a major issue."

"Major daddy issue?" Nathan smirked.

Giselle rolled her eyes. "No dipshit, a regular non fatherly related issue."

Jasmine spoke next, "When?"

"Not sure yet." Giselle shrugged. "Procrastination is a hobby."

Jasmine grinned. "Well, until then, I have an idea."

"Ah hell." Nathan took a seat at the edge of Jasmines bed. "If it's illegal count me out, I really don't feel like having detention for a month."

"THAT IS SHOCKING!" Jonah yelled as he walked in. "BEING THAT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE IN DETENTION FOR BEING AN OBNOXIOUS ASS."

There was a long pause.

"Where the heck did you come from?" Jasmine said.

"Thin air." Jonah muttered. "Hello, I'm a warlock."

"Shouldn't you be painting Clea's nails or something? Giselle muttered. "I mean lets be honest, why are you even here?"

"Wow."Jonah muttered. "I thought you'd be over that."

There was a pause again.

"So what's this idea you were talking about?" Giselle questioned,turning to Jasmine.