(Book Two) Chapter 6 - Live

I am so sorry for the late update. BUT this was so fun to write honestly. I hope you enjoy the update. I have been writing more as of lately and have been feeling very inspired. I hope you enjoy the update! Thank you so much for reading and being patient. I know it was supposed to come sooner but I've been so busy. 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________

Chapter 6 – Live

            Giselle held onto Isaacs hand as she remained deep in thought. Things had been incredibly out of hand as of lately. Jasmine, her closest friend, was now upset with her for reasons she couldn’t control. Jonah was friends with Clea whom obviously couldn’t be trusted and Viero was offering a very weird proposition. She was wondering however, if she should even consider it.

            But why would Viero want to help her? And, how come all of a sudden it seemed as if he cared about what happened in the gifted world? Did he really?

            Questions ran through Giselles mind as Isaac, who was staring at Giselle softly, sipped his black cup of coffee. No milk. Isaac squeezed her hand, causing Giselle to look up and meet his ice cold stare. He cleared his throat, remaining composed and expressionless.

            “Is there something bothering you?”

            Giselle stared at him for a moment, before sighing to herself. “Its nothing.”

            “To call it nothing is to call me an idiot.” He smirked before stirring his coffee once more.

            She bit the side of her cheek before taking in all the air in the room. “Things have just been really hectic lately.”

            “Well, that comes with the world we live in.” Isaac gave her a slight smile. “When can we actually say that things have been normal?”

            “I know.” Giselle nodded. She managed to squeeze his hand. “So much has happened… so fast.”

            Isaac remained silent before grazing his thumb across her hand. He knew that Giselle was stressed. He could tell by her body language and droopy expression. “Did something happen with your father?”

            Giselle remained silent as anger stirred in her. She didn’t want to think about her father who suddenly decided to show up and demand respect from her. She also didn’t want to think about how he abandoned her for years.  

            “Yes, it’s him.” Isaac smirked.

            “Oh please.” Giselle shrugged, throwing her long red hair behind her shouldiers. “How would you know? Don’t tell me you’ve gained a psychic ability and you’ve become a know it all.”

            Isaac sarcastically coughed only to smirk afterwords. “Ouch, well aren’t you more rude than usual.”

            Giselle crossed her arms.

            “And, I consider that a huge insult.” Isaac muttered. “I’ve always known it all.”

            Giselle rolled her eyes “Tell me something I don’t know.”

            Isaac smiled before lifting her hand and kissing it softly. “How about we do something extraordinary.”

            “On campus? Like what? Study for exams?”