I made my way over to them and they immediately stopped talking about whatever the topic was "well, hello to you too, Harry" I said rolling my eyes at how rude he is.

He didn't say anything and just kept staring, Zayn cleared his throat to catch my attention, I gave him one last look before moving my gaze from him

"Why is he here? To what do I owe this pleasurable meeting?" I asked again not caring if I seemed rude as well.

"Harry styles" Zayn said "I meant we're here to talk about Harry Styles' case" Zayn replied immediately.

"Why would we talk about his case?" I asked.

"Did you read the newspaper?" He said instead of answering my question, I took the newspaper one more time from his hands and I started reading.

Harry Styles timing could not have been worse. While serving a three-year sentence for murder and other criminal actions he had committed...

I kept reading but I didn't understand what's the point of it, the things that are written in this newspaper were written in every other one plus some other made up bullshit of course to spice up the situation.

"What does that have to do with us?" I looked back and forth between Zayn and Harry who didn't say a single word since we started talking about this case.

"Let's go back to the DNA part" Harry said in his raspy voice speaking for the first time"The only physical evidence linking him to the crime was hair on the victim's body, the microscopic analysis said they resembled Styles' hair, there were witnesses that confirmed seeing Harry committing the crime although Styles denied committing the crime in the first investigation but in the next ones he did"

"That was in this newspaper but in another one they said that there were no eyewitnesses to the crime could be found and that Harry confirmed killing those people" Zayn said showing me another newspaper that wrote the complete opposite, this is so messed up.

"Okay" I said dragging the word "so, let's just say that Harry is innocent and that he didn't kill anyone, why would he say otherwise?" I asked skeptically.

"They got that type of interrogation that is based on the investigator who thinks that you are lying, he interrogate you in a way that presumes guilt – interrupting any denials and refusing to believe your denies for committing the crime" Harry answered my question

"How would you know all of this?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows at him, he looked at Zayn for a split second before clearing his throat and fiddling with his hands "I knew someone who was working there"

"Well, if you do know someone who's working there why don't you get them to confess the technique that they're using?" I asked combing my hands through my hair exasperated "why are you even defending him? And why are you so obsessed with this case? It's just like any other one, He might be guilty for all you know, none of us knows what he really did and there's not a single evidence that proves that he's innocent"

I saw Harry clenching his jaw and tightening his fists while Zayn scoffed at my outrage.

"Woah, didn't know that I hit a nerve" I said carelessly.

"That fucking technique is not a good enough reason to get someone out of jail, smartass. It may be a reason that adds In getting him out but it's not something that can make him deemed innocent that easily, and I am so fucking sure he is not guilty cause for starters interviewers always lie about evidences, for example telling the suspect they have failed a lie detector test or that they found their DNA at the crime scene which is completely some made up bullshit, Styles is fucking innocent"

"Where's your off button?" I asked ignoring all the information he said which are obviously true, he may have convinced me.

"Is that all that caught your fucking attention from what I said? Because I am sure I wasn't talking about an 'off button' at all" he rolled his eyes.

God, he's giving me a headache.

"What if Styles is innocent and all the shit that you just said is true? What are you gonna do? Get him out? Then go on, do it, if what you said is enough evidence then get him out, show me how much of a hero you can be" I said frustrated.

"Are you fucking listening to yourself? How can I get someone out of jail when I got no evidence, no papers, nothing that proves he is innocent except for my words that doesn't mean shit to the court and the jury" he started raising his voice, I lost count of how many times we used the 'f' word and I was startled at his tone but I didn't let it show, I was even more surprised that Zayn was silent through all of this.

"Are you guys investigators now? Because last time I checked we were just journalists not Sherlock fucking holmes, whatever you're saying even if it is true won't get him out and won't help" I said mainly to Zayn.

"And you pointing out the obvious is what, helpful?" Harry scoffed once more at my response.

"Celia, all I am saying is that we can help him I guess? Harry's right about everything he said, we might just dig a little more,and maybe, just maybe we can find something, anything" Zayn finally spoke, I sat there debating whether what we're doing is the right thing to do or show we just leave it at that.

" I don't know, this is just weird, we don't even know what he looks like, there's no footage of him, that hospital doesn't have cameras? The newspapers didn't even reveal a picture of him, they just described what he looks like as if there ain't million people with the same look" I asked not believing how an asylum couldn't have cameras.

"They said the tapes were deleted, and the picture that was in his file in the hospital was ripped out of it" Harry said seeming to be calming down.

"So, what should we do?" I asked having this sudden urge to find anything about this case but I don't know where to start from.

"We're gonna find something" Zayn said closing his eyes for a few seconds and rubbing his temple, I nodded as I watched him making his way up the stairs assuming that he's going to the bathroom which leaves me and Harry alone.

There wasn't a chance for us being alone to get awkward because he started making coffee and I was left with my thoughts and how much things were said that are unbelievably true, Harry might be innocent and he might not be, I guess as Zayn just said that we're gonna have to wait to find out where to start from.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a black coffee -just how I like it- was all of a sudden placed in front of me,I looked up finding Harry sipping on his own coffee.

"Is this your way of apologizing?" I asked smirking.

"I don't apologize, Darling" he said replying with the same smirk.

________________________________

Longest chapter so far

Tell me what you think of all this drama.