"Okay." Betty nodded before giving a handful of popcorn to Kumu, who was in his purse form.

The voice above the crowd and rival teams began to count down. "3... 2... 1..."

Soon, the sound of honking was heard from above and the crowd began to cheer. Both teams began to charge at each other, their weapons and powers ready. Finally, they clashed with each other, Petra aiming for Helena, Sans clashing with Colette, Weiss going for Isabella and Bendy about to brawl with Gen. Meanwhile, Carly began to record the whole fight via her phone. All heroes of Delta who were in their seat section were cheering for the team of four who were fighting the French League. Ruby was cheering and jumping again along with Yang. 

Pinkie held up US flags and began to chant, "USA! USA! USA!"

Alex looked at Petra, who was busy fighting Helena. The spider Faunus aimed the palms of her hands at the Warrior and shot her webs at her. Petra blocked the webs with a shield and slashed at them with a sword. Helena created a pair of ropes made from her webs and attempted to whack her with them. Then, Petra's sword glowed a white light and she slashed seven glowing arcs at her opponent. The spider Faunus was successful in dodging six of those arcs, but was knocked over by one. The heroes of Delta cheered as Petra shook her head and looked at one camera outside the battlefield, winking at it.

"Wow!" Carly's eyes lit up with surprise when Sans summoned six bones and threw them at Colette, who was struck by three of them on the top of the shoulder.

Meanwhile, Weiss jumped to dodge a whack from Isabelle's whip and landed on the ground. A white glyph appeared below her feet and it launched her into the air. With one swipe of her rapier, five blue glyphs appeared above her head and beams of blue light flew out and struck Isabella in the torso. The bee Faunus flew through the battlefield until her back hit a wall.

Alex, Jonas, Ren, Michael, Nona and Clarissa were shook with surprise to see what had happened to Weiss' opponent. Ori tugged on Nona's shirt and got her attention. The Spirit Guardian pointed to the hologram above and his owner looked at it to see the yellow heart next to Isabelle's profile go halfway empty.

"And Isabelle Nektur of the French League lost fifty percent of her soul's strength!" A voice of a woman was heard from above. 

"I can't stop looking at this replay!" A voice of a man was heard as another hologram showing a replay of Weiss' attack on Isabelle appeared. "Who would have thought that Weiss Schnee of the American League would impress me with that kind of power?"

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Pinkie began to rapidly jump up and down, then grabbed Lloyd by the shoulders and shook him. "This is the best day ever!"

For Bendy, he was firing at Gen rapidly. But his opponent was running from his blasts. Pulling the fore end back only once, it began to glow red. He slipped his goggles over his eyes before saying, "It's about to get hot in here!"

Before Gen could play her flute, Bendy aimed his spear at her and a fiery blast flew out of it. She saw the orange and yellow light, but she was unable to dodge it, for it had struck her in the chest and sent her flying until her back hit the floor. Gen got back on her feet before she blew into her flute, which was healing her with a song she was playing. Meanwhile, Petra summoned two spears and clashed with Helena. The spider Faunus pushed her away with enough force to send her flying, but the Warrior stopped her flight by stabbing the ground with one of her spears.

"Weiss!" Petra called, getting her attention. "Time Dilation, now!"

With a grin, Weiss nodded and she spun in five circles before sending a yellow beam from her weapon's blade. The beam flew to one spot of the floor Petra was and it turned into an image of a moving and ticking clock below her feet. Petra stood back up on her feet and stood there as she felt time slowing down in front of her. Helena was slowing down as she was about the throw one of her daggers at her. Then, she jumped into the air before both her spears were merged into one giant spear that was lit up with a blue flame.