part 15

I wake up by brother. "Your alarm rings for 5 minute and you didn't get up" he say. "Yeah i will get ready" i say. I go downstairs after my morning rutine and Kaloyan say "you had fun with Marcus ha" he say and laugh "i just kidding by the way" he add.

"Actualy we had fun and we are together again" i say even if we are not officialy together. "What" mom and Kaloyan yell. "Yes and he didn't leave me it was just because of his mom" i say and say everything that Marcus tell me. "Did you use condom" mom ask "yes and we didn't just had sex we make love" i say then Martinus, Kris and MARCUS walk in living room but i see he didn't want to.

I run to him and hug him "thank you" i say. "By the way i tell them everything" i say and look at Kaloyan and mom. Then Kaloyan come to Marcus and he look mad "if my sister is happy then i am happy to but hurt her again and i will kill you for shure" he say and they make bro hug.

"I have idea" my mom say "Gunnarsen family and put family will have dinner together today" mom say. "you shure" we all say "yes and i don't want to be in fight with your mom anymore we was actually best friends" she say.

We go in school and Marcus and i hold hands "what about Anna" i ask "don't worry i will broke up with her now when we come" he say. I am so happy that i will have  Marcus back and i hope dinner will be successful.

What will hapined with Anna and at dinner?