3: MICK, JACK & VINCE - PIZZA FOR THREE

PHOTO - Mick and Jack

Jack and I had been friends in school since kindergarten. We played baseball together on a Little League team for three years, and football too in junior high. But we'd never been really close friends like best buds, or even those who just hang out a lot together.

I'd been to his house a few times to lift weights in his basement and he'd been over mine for the same, but otherwise we'd always kept a strange distance between us over the years .

Which I never understood because I had an absolute crush on him since we were seven, and started having wet dreams about him when I was twelve. I always figured, or maybe just hoped, that he felt the same way about me, and that's why we never got closer and BFF'd. In the suburban Ohio world we lived in, you just couldn't be queer and in love with your best buddy. Or at least not act on it.

So I was pretty surprised when I saw Jack by our lockers today between classes and he asked me to stay over his house tonight.

"Dude!" he greeted, leaning back against the locker next to mine. "Watch'a doin' tonight? Got a date?"

Jeez! I could feel my dick tingling just looking at him. We were both seventeen now, seniors, and as big as college dudes. His hair was brown like mine, although not curly, and his eyes too, although maybe a little more hazel and prettier. He was handsome, dreamy looking, and his face had a constant smile. His terrific build made him stand out like a Tumblr hunk. Or at least I thought so. I was pretty plain in comparison with my boyish face, and I was not as built up as he was, although I was pretty close. But I'd never go so far as to think my pic could be on a Tumblr blog too.

"Nah, I got nothing planned," I told him, shutting my locker door and twirling the lock. I could feel my heart thumping just because he was next to me. "What's up?"

He knew I hardly ever dated, and he didn't either. It's not that the girls weren't after us. They were. I just wasn't interested, and it sure looked to me like he wasn't either.

Jack's smile perked up a point or two. "Nuthin' in particular." He had a way of looking at me like he was trying to look inside my eyes and see what was there in my head, and he was doing that now. It usually made me shiver, and I was trying real hard not to get those streaks going up and down my back that his look always gave me.

His brows popped up. "My folks are gonna be out of town. Wyn'cha come over and stay the night? We can watch some movies, play video games, work out, maybe even watch some ... uh ... porn."

Whoa! This was like a freaking dream come true. Almost like a date. With Jack. At his house. Just me and him all night long. Damn. My dick started getting hard already, just thinking about it

"Yeah man, that sounds cool," I told him. "What time? I 'll bring some pizzas."

"Good idea," he laughed, his hazel eyes sparkling. It made him look so pretty I wanted to grab him and kiss him right there in the crowded hall. "We can always eat pizza. No doubt about that. Come on over about nine, okay?"