"You might talk like that with your mafia members, but you do not talk to me in that way Nathan." I said as I walked out of the gym and towards my room.

Who does he think he is talking to me in that way? I hate it when people assume stuff like that.

I entered my room and sat at the edge of my bed. Two seconds later the door to my room was slammed open. 

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SLAPPING ME? I'M NATHAN FUCKING GRAY." He yelled, which made me flinch at his high tone.

"Stop yelling." Is all I found myself saying.

"YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED ME MORE THAN ONCE TODAY! YOU WANT TO LEARN SELF DEFENSE, HERE TAKE THIS." Nathan said as he took his pistol out of his waist and handed it to me.

"TAKE IT." He yelled

"No." I said.

"TAKE THE FUCKING GUN!!" He said, so I took his gun and gulped.

"NOW SHOOT ME." He said.

"What?"

"SHOOT ME! I KNOW YOU WANT TO."

"No I don't fucking want to, I'm not going to shoot you." I said so he held my arm the one holding the gun and directed it to his face.

"I'm not going to shoot you." I said as he let go of my arm.

My arm was still directed towards his face. "Please don't make me do this." I said between breaths.

But then, something happened that I never thought would...

He kissed me.

He is still fucking kissing me, and I am kissing him back. 

My hands were placed on his neck trying to push him closer to me, why the hell am I kissing him back I should stop, this is wrong on so many levels. 

The kiss was full of anger and maybe lust, I think he is enjoying it since his lips formed a smile. But when he pulled back, his face was back to his normal one, the angry pissed Nathan. We were panting after that make-out session we just had.

"The first rule is, never shiver at a gunpoint, your hand should be still while holding a gun." He said as he placed the gun back in my hand and held it tightly.

"The second rule, aim for the head." He added as he aimed at his forehead.

"Third rule, you have to stay alarmed for any sudden movements." He stated as he looked deeply into my eyes, while the gun was still pointed at his head.

"Last rule, shoot." He announced as he took the gun out of my hand and left.

When he left, I immediately started smiling, why the fuck am I smiling? I touched my lips using my index finger where he previously kissed me, my lips already missed his. What the hell am I saying? Shut up, Zoe.

I sat on my bed, thinking of him as I remembered our kiss. I needed more of him, but all he did was leave. He didn't even tell me why he did what he did, he immediately turned cold and professional, even though what he did was not professional at all.

"Hey, are you okay? did he hurt you in any way??" Olivia said as she barged into my room and stopped me from daydreaming.

"Nah it's fine." I said as I moved my hand away from my lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry." I said as I smiled at her.

"Okay, you're acting weird."

"Am not."

"Are so."

"Shut up." I said as we both giggled and I pushed her playfully.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Jessica said as she entered my room with Crystal behind her.

"Nothing." I said.

"Why are your lips swollen??" Jessica asked me as she looked at Olivia and me suspiciously, then she moved her pointed finger between us thinking that Olivia and I had previously kissed.

"What???" Olivia screamed, then I added, "I am straight!!!!"

"We are straight!!!" Olivia fixed my sentence.

"Plus if they have kissed Olivia's lips would be swollen too." Crystal said as she slapped Jessica on her neck causing her to screech in pain. Then Crystal murmured, "Idiot." as she flung herself on my bed.

"What happened to your lips, though?" Jessica said while rubbing her stinging red neck.

"Nothing." I repeated my previous answer.

"Come on Zoe do you not trust us?" Crystal said as straightened herself up still seated on my bed.

"Uhhhh, fine!!" I said then I closed my bedroom door and turned around to face them.

"He kissed me."

************

Survival is the expectation."

~Carl Sagan

Song:
Call Out My Name ~ The Weeknd

Song:Call Out My Name ~ The Weeknd

Hope you liked this chapter!!!

Don't forget to vote !!!

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll