Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror

Start from the beginning

"Sana!"

Sana turned around when hearing her name was called. Jimin waved his hand towards Sana and he was sitting in one of school gazebo with his friends. Sana threw a sweet smile and wanted to leave but actually Jimin approached her. Made every pair of eyes were looking at them. Of course Sana quickly became the center of attention, Jimin is the most popular student in the school, he is one of the Kingkas, but sadly Sana never knew that. Sana even didn't know what is Kingka or about the most popular students in her school –except Tzuyu- Sana just knew that Tzuyu is so popular.

"Oh Jimin Oppa,"Sana didn't have a choice but to stop when Jimin approached her. Jimin's smile was so wide. Meanwhile Sana felt weird with why this guys always looked so bright when seeing her but in other side Sana felt happy. Who can resist Park Jimin's smile?

"Do you want to go home? May I accompany you?"Jimin asked.

"Eh? Ah it's okay Oppa, I can go home alone,"Sana rejected.

"Never mind. You don't bring your bicycle right? Are you taking bus? Let's go home together,"Jimin grabbed her hand without giving her any chance to reject. On the way to the gazebo, Sana got confuse how can Jimin knew she didn't bring her bicycle.

"Whoa Jiminie! How could...with Sana...I mean...,"Taehyung couldn't close his mouth and even blink his eyes when Jimin went back to gazebo to packed his things and bring his bag to go home with Sana.

"Jimin! Did you falling in love with her at the first sight when we saw her at locker room?!"Namjoon pulled Jimin's arm and whispered to his ear. Jimin's face turned so red hearing the words 'falling in love'. Namjoon wasn't wrong, it was right that Jimin gave a special attention to Sana. But not when he saw her at locker room, he already fallen to her since he met Sana that morning.

"Yah! Introduce Sana to us! That's just not fair!"Jin protested.

"Yah! Why don't you introduce yourself to her huh?!"Jimin laughed seeing Jin's action.

"Ah that's right. Hi Sana, my name is Jin. Kim Seokjn from class 3-2,"Jin extended his hand to Sana, Sana accepted and shook hands with him.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Sana-ya! Nice to meet you,"Hoseok who is always bright like a star shook hand with her. Sana laughed seeing Hoseok's cheerful personality. The rest of BTS members then introduce themselves to Sana until Taehyung's turn come.

"Kim Taehyung. I'm at same class with your bestfriend, Tzuyu. And you...euh, you're so cute Sana-ya,"

"Yah!!! Stop being cheesy with someone's precious daughter!"Jin smacked Taehyung's head. Taehyung threw his deadly wink to Sana. Sana would like to vomit but she chose to show him her cheerful side and only laugh to respect Jimin's friends.

"Yah Kim Taehyung stop itu!"Jimin gave Taehyung a death glare.

"Gosh, I just said that she's so cute. Who are you to her actually? Why are you being so protective already?"Taehyung protested while rubbing his neck. Sana just laughed upon seeing the scene. Eventhough she felt slightly nervous because of the boys' treatment to her. Sana just got confuse why it could be like this? Jimin was also so care with her making Sana got confuse but she can't lie that she's not happy.

Then it's the turn of the guy in the corner who hasn't introduce himself yet to Sana. Ever since Jimin called Sana's name he immediately put his gloomy face on. Oh not gloomy maybe? More like full of hate and annoyed with her presence.

"Yah Min Yoongi!"Namjoon called Yoongi who stared at other direction. Yoongi drifted his stare to Namjoon with a cold glare.

"Min Yoongi definitely doesn't need to do this Hyung, this kid is at the same class with Sana. They must be already know each other. Right Sana?"Taehyung asked to the girl. Taehyung indeed acknowledged Sana's presence ever since before today. It was so not Taehyung if he didn't know every pretty and charming girls at school.