I could see Jungkook's vibrant yellow eyes in the darkness.

"Jungkook. Stand down. That's an order."

I heard a bunch of growling in response.

What's happening to Jungkook right now?

I wanted to say something until the men were about to pull the trigger. I stayed quiet and waited for some sort of distraction.

"No no no no no no... DONT TOUCH ME!" That was the last thing I heard before they were killed.

"Boss?" One of the guys with guns asked. They got no answer.

I heard that same damn growl and tensed. What exactly is that?

Next thing you know, all the people why attacked us are down and something is growling.

Jungkook wasn't found yet. Or so I thought.

Baekhyun and Jin managed to escape and find a way to turn the power back on.

We waited for 20 minutes and then I could actually see something.

I gasped when I saw the room.

There was blood everywhere in the room. Bodies scattered across. But the one thing that caught my eye was the wolf laying in the corner, with its back facing us.

I looked around the room and saw no trace of Jungkook. There wasn't a dead body or anything. It was like...

He disappeared.

Baekhyun came back into the room and Chanyeol woke up not long after. They both ran towards the silver furred wolf and went pale.

I walked over to them and ignored my instincts telling me to run as fast as I can away from the wolf.

There were bullet holes in its back and scratch marks around them. I played with its fur and it leaned closer towards me. But the weird thing was...

The wolf was unconscious.

"We have to get him to change back."

"Wait who's this wolf?"

"It's Jungkook."

We all became speechless.

We all looked at each other and became worried.

"He's going to look a bit... different for the next few days. We can explain everything about his werewolf side and stuff once he can heal." Chanyeol explained.

We just nodded and let them do their shit. I didn't understand any of it but Jungkook became this wolf/human mix within the blink of an eye.

He didn't have his shirt on but his back still faced us. I could see wolf ears on his head that stood out from his purple hair. The same thing with his tail.

I picked him up bridal style and he snuggled into my chest as if it was an instinct. It was like he could recognize me.

I sat down in the living room with him in my lap and traced my hand on the new marks on his back.

"So he has told you that he is born werewolf right? Well the thing is if your born werewolf you are powerful but oh have the ability to become a hybrid."

"Hybrid?"

"Yeah. It's a mix of vampire and werewolf."

"So if we can turn him into a vampire, he wouldn't die from the mix of blood?"

"Exactly. I can explain the werewolf side first because I can understand that more."

"So Chanyeol told you that Jungkook would transform soon. Usually when a werewolf has its first transformation from human to wolf, it's triggered by something."

"The thing that triggered it was because of the attackers."

"I don't understand. How does the attackers have who do with him transforming?" Tae asked. I was patting Jungkook's back that was covered with my hoodie. He was sleeping soundly.

"He became attached to you guys. And when you're a werewolf, you can be very attached. When those people tried to shoot you Jin, he saved you by taking the bullet himself. The same thing with Hoseok and Namjoon. Those scratch marks are from other wolfs who tried to attack Taehyung and Jimin. But he became the actual wolf when those guards tried shooting us all. One bullet was about to hit Yoongi but Jungkook saved us. I took all the bullets out with Chanyeol while we were talking before."

"So he saved us all from death?"

At that exact moment, Jungkook woke up crying again. He looked around the room and his eyes landed on Hoseok. He made grabby hands towards him and I let Hoseok hold him. We went up to our room and let the others talk.

"Are those scars gonna be there forever?"

"Probably but I'm just worried about him? Like what if he gets seriously hurt cause of us?"

"We'll protect him from dangers and make sure he doesn't get hurt emotionally or physically." Hoseok yawned as he said that. We both traveled up to his room, shutting the door afterwards to avoid situations like those downstairs.

He laid on the side of the bed with Jungkook beside him. I was on the opposite side and touched my forehead with Hoseok's.

He tilted his head to the side and I did that same. Our lips finally met and we kissed each other passionately. I pulled away and started blushing furiously. We both kissed Kookie's forehead and cuddled each other to sleep.

But one thing kept bugging me.

What if Jungkook gets seriously hurt because of us?

And what if it's so bad to the point of it being irreversible?