1.3 Is That My T-shirt?

Prompt: Hermione gets caught wearing her girlfriend's t-shirt.

✖️✖️✖️

It was Christmas at Hogwarts and all students were getting ready for the holidays. Most were going home to their families, others had to stay at Hogwarts. [Y/N] was one of those 'others'. True she could go home with her aunt, her only family, but she had other plans. She was spending Christmas with someone special.

"Come on, Hermione! Nobody in Slytherin ever stays here during Christmas, so we have the entire dungeons for ourselves!" [Y/N] beamed as she made her way to her house's common room.

"Slow down, love, we have the entirety of our holidays to spend together," Hermione chuckled and held her lover's hand, fingers lacing together, as both girls made way into the common room, "are we staying here for the night?"

"If you'd like. We can go get your sleeping garments later," [Y/N] nodded, flopping on a large green couch at the same time the fireplace lit itself. The short girl propped herself so Hermione could sit down by her side, but instead the bushy haired girl just sat on top of [Y/N].

"Look at you," [Y/N] murmured as the other girl lied down on top of her, letting out a sigh, "what have I done to deserve such a smart and beautiful girl like you?"

Hermione found herself blushing and attempted to shield her face with her hair, but the Slytherin was faster. She shook her head to the sides and cupped her left cheek gently, pressing a loving kiss to her lips. The kiss lasted for quite a bit, neither wanting it to be over, but when they parted to breathe, Hermione let out a soft "Because we deserve each other."

Hours passed and after dinner, the two headed to the Gryffindor dorms to collect Hermione's clothes for the night and the day after. Once they were back to the Slytherin common room, the two headed upstairs and into [Y/N]'s dorm. Her side was neatly decorated, a little unorganized as usual, but not too much. Her bed had a blue blanket she had gotten from her first trip to the Muggle world, a few lights on the headboard with moving pictures of the couple, along with friends and family pictures.

"Make yourself at home, 'Mione, I'm going to go take a quick shower alright?" [Y/N] pressed a tender kiss to her girlfriend's cheeks and gathered her pjs before exiting the room.

The Gryffindor looked around and curiously examined the moving pictures as she changed her clothes. Once she was done she sat down on the bed and inhaled softly, admiring the room. She took her sweet time with it, spending quite a while observing the moving pictures of the two girls and Hermione's family. Her eyes were dragged to a particular black shirt sitting at the end of the bed, neatly folded. She quickly recognized it as being one of her girlfriend's favorite t-shirts and decided to try it on. It was big on her, but it was comfortable and it had [Y/N]'s scent.

"Is that my T-shirt?"

The brunette gasped and spun around in surprise, seeing her girlfriend standing by the doorframe. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink and she found herself stuttering "Y-yes, it smells like you- I'll take it off-"

"Oh no love it's alright! You can wear it, I don't mind. It actually suits you," [Y/N] admired how the quite loose shirt looked on Hermione, specially considering the phrase printed on it, "Hm, 'I'm the treat'? Damn right you are."

"Shut up..."

✖️✖️✖️

A/N: Another one! This one was of Sebastia as well but I changed it up to reader instead. I'm honestly considering starting the story about Sebastia and her adventures with the Golden trio, would anyone be interested in that? She'd be two years older than them, Slytherin, McGonagall's "niece", etc.
Also requests are open so if anyone has an idea I'll try to write it!

- V