Chapter 26

Rachel's POV

While her visitor was using the bathroom, Rachel locked herself in her bedroom and hid herself behind the curtains, looking out on to the city skyline. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" she blurted out whilst she bit her lips and twirled the ends of her in a fast pace... "I can't afford to let him back in, I just can't! ...my heart won't take another fall" she broke through the tears to tell herself.

Rachel heard the bathroom toilet flush, the sink tap turn on, and then off and then the bathroom door unlock. It was time for her to show herself again. She put some ballet flats on, cleaned her face up a little, grabbed a woollen scarf and headed out of her bedroom with her head held high. She gave Hae the scarf that she had just picked out and she led them both out the door.

Once outside in the cold air, Hae wrapped the scarf around his neck and covered his chin and mouth using it as a disguise. Rachel was keeping an eye on Hae as they walked and he seemed to her, to be taking a little interest in what was happening around him.

The road Rachel lived on was a busy road, filled with lots of eateries and café's. She had her favourite places that she visited often, but tonight she didn't bother to ask him what he felt like eating and just headed to a vegetarian Thai restaurant to order some take-away. On the way back to her place, she walked a little slower to let him take in the smells, sounds and views of her corner of the world. She saw that he was walking with his hands in his pockets, conscious of her every move. At one point, when the footpath they were walking on got too crowded, she saw that he had put his protective hand around her waist to shield her from getting knocked over or getting hurt. She looked to him and smiled in response "Thank you" to which he smiled back and nodded slightly.

Back at home, shoes off, food on the coffee table, she asked to be excused while she went to change from work clothes to some casual clothes. She noticed that he only had a backpack with him and asked him if he wanted some tracksuit pants and a jumper to wear while he was over. "sure, ok..." he answered and she quickly grabbed him a pair of black track pants and a loose sports jumper to wear. He quickly went to the bathroom to change and came back looking very cute in her pale blue jumper. By the time Hae had returned, Rachel had gotten some bowls, glasses and utensils from the kitchen. As Hae sat down on the floor to eat, Rachel put a movie on and then went to sit next to Hae. The first thing she noticed when she sat down was the way Hae sat. Crossed-leg, fork in his right hand, and his left arm stretched across the couch behind her. Rachel gave Hae a side-eye glance and said nothing.

As the movie began, she noticed Hae ate very little, mostly playing with his food. He looked to be deep in thought and her heart tugged a little to see him lost in his thoughts. She didn't want him to feel alone or sad so she grabbed some food onto her fork, and offered it to Hae to taste, to which he gladly wrapped his mouth around and took the food the fork was holding. Rachel sub-consciously placed the empty fork into her mouth and watched Hae chew and then swallow. He was now watching her as she watched him. "Can I have some more please?" he asked, to which she obliged. After a little while he heard her say "Can I taste yours?" she asked to which he was happy to offer. Soon they were sharing plates and feeding each other. "Quite the seductive scene... we have going on here" Rachel joked and Hae was quick to nod.

--------------------------------

"You seem an easy target to seduce my friend..." Rachel joked

"No, I just want you to think that I am..." Hae responded

With ease, Rachel got up and collected the empty containers and bowls from the middle of the room and walked them to the kitchen bench. Hae got up to help and when he reached the kitchen bench and placed the glasses down, all he could do, was stand behind Rachel and stretch out his arms to either side of her, with his hands leaning on the marble bench. Rachel turned to face him, her hands behind her, leaning on the same bench.

"You know you never left my heart, right? He softly said to her. "I am, and always will be just yours..." and with those words he kissed her along her jawline. He saw the conflict racing around in her eyes when he came back up to face her and he smiled as she saw that he saw her inner turmoil. She bit her lower lip and started to twinkle her toes. And as she let out a small deep breath, she found his arms around her holding her tight.

With one swift move, he shifted her to a sitting position on the kitchen bench, opened her legs to rest on either side of him and stood close, breathing her in. "If I shut my mind off for the next few hours, my heart won't be affected" she said to herself to pardon her oncoming behaviour. She remembered hearing the movie playing on in the background and the sound of his panting as they started to get hot and heavy in their kissing. She had had to sit on her hands to stop herself from lunging at him when they first began kissing, but now she found that she was using those hands to push him away in order for her to jump off the counter and lead him to the bedroom.

Her mind still closed and her heart still shielded, Rachel began to undress herself down to her lacy bra and undies once she got inside the bedroom. She turned off the lamp shade beside her bed and knelt on the bed facing and waiting for Hae to take her. The TV being on and the lamp shade still on in the corner of the living room, Rachel and Hae were able to still see each other in the bedroom through the faded light. She began to move her hands below his jumper and helped him remove the clothing. Next, she followed the curve of his torso down and tucked her fingers under the waistband of the pants he was wearing and pushed his track pants low enough for him to just step out of them.

He wore no underwear and she smiled at his tenacity. She saw a concerned look on his face and asked him if he was ok. "You've lost so much weight Rachel... too much" he replied and bit his lower lip, as she regained her composure in time to smile and reassure him that she was perfectly fine.

She initiated a passionate kiss which then became a sensuous one and then finally she began to kiss him erotically. She found that he was open to her style of kissing and she now wanted to try different things with Hae sexually.

Him still standing beside the bed, she slowing got off her knees and stood on the bed, continuously kissing him. They struggled a little with the height difference, so she saw that he stopped kissing her, panted for a few seconds and then began to passionately kiss each nipple. She was becoming wet and groaned a little. Her groan didn't' go unnoticed, and he placed his hands on her outer thighs and scooped her up onto his waist, to which she wrapped her legs around him all the while enjoying the sensations her nipples were getting from his tongue and the grazing of his teeth.

She found that Hae had turned his body now, lowered himself to sit on the edge of the bed and as he did that, without guidance or help, she found Hae's member had entered her body and she shuddered with sensations. He opened his legs a little to balance her weight, and Rachel was happy to create the tidal waves this time around as she held on to his shoulders for support. "Quiet sex again..." she thought to herself. "Lucky the bed is new" and she let out a little laugh to which she saw Hae respond back at her with a smile.

In no time at all, they both had cum and were now just cuddled chest to chest, giving each other short romantic kisses. Her arms draped across his shoulders and his hands moving slowly from her neck down to the gap between her thighs to the front of her thighs. It was time for her to shower and she got up to move but he held down and stared into her eyes. He brought one his hands up to caress her collarbone for a few minutes and his eyes lowered to watch his fingers linger, then when she thought that he was about to say something, he only just smiled and began to help her up to her feet.