Chapter 13

Hae's POV

There was no denying it, she looked terrified. "She doesn't know who I am and thinks I'm a serial killer. Great!!!" Way to make it obvious" he thought to himself. "If she would only look at my face she would see my eyes. She often told me about my eyes and how drawn she was to them. Why can't she look at my eyes now??" He pondered. He was drawn to her. He wanted to speak with her. If only just to say hello. But he knew a simple hello would not be enough and that meant that he would want more time with her. He knew she was frozen with fear but he also knew that they both would enjoy each other's company. They both needed to have time together... he dived in, to make her feel relaxed a little. It shook her a little time but he noticed that she was beginning to regain her composure. He watched her from a distance at first, pretending to soak in the water. She truly looked cute standing in the one spot, eyes on alert, he thought. "Brace yourself, things could go bad if you're not careful Hae!!" He told himself. He gently smiled and started to make his way to her. He could see her slowly retreating in the water but he closed in on the distance between them both and soon he was in front of her. He saw that she finally recognised him and her posture shifted under the water. She was still a little tense so he decided to smile. He gathered his lips together and lifted the corners of his mouth. "Hey" he gently spoke.

He saw her shivering smile and he was proud of himself that the scene didn't go badly. He took such a gamble by diving in and approaching her. He had grabbed her right hand with his two hands and gave a gentle hand shake. It was either he would drown by suffocation right there and then or be carried out by security after her screams were heard. Yes, one big bullet he definitely dodged he thought. "I am so sorry to have scared you like that" he spoke carefully. He didn't want his English to come out wrong. "It's ok, I probably lost some of my sanity but in the end it's ok". She replied. He was now wanting to cuddle her on dry land. Yet, he knew he couldn't. He would need to wait until the right moment.

He could feel the cool air on his skin and felt that she was probably beginning to get a little cold by the goose bumps appearing on her skin. "Let's go somewhere warm" he comforted her. She looked like she was under his spell and he didn't want that to be used against her. They both quickly dried themselves off and he decided to take her back to his room where they could be alone. He didn't know if other guests were watching them from their windows or if her friend was back from her date. All he knew was that he couldn't let go of her tonight, what few hours they had left. She seemed to accept his judgement. They headed to the elevator.

He walked beside Rachel with a beaming yet nervous smile. He didn't want to scare her by saying the wrong thing, so he remained silent except for a few standard social questions. They reached his room, and he sensed that she was a little uncomfortable with the idea of being alone with him in his room. He would explain it to her once inside, that between the fans at the entrance of the hotel, her friend possibly sleeping in her hotel and the chance of them being seen or even interrupted at the pool area left his no choice but to bring her to his room. Yes, he definitely wanted to privacy with his girl.

He was pleasantly surprised with Rachel. Her eyes were beautiful, her hair pretty and he felt the urge to kiss her back when they were in the pool. He felt the urge to cuddle her in his arms but first he needed to break down the walls she had put up since meeting they met face to face.

He let her in to his room, and he saw that she was still shivering a little. He guided her to the edge of the bed and made her sit down by gently pushing her shoulders down. He quickly put the bathroom light on and turned the shower on. He came out a few minutes later and asked her to take a hot shower to warm her body up, before there was a chance for her to get sick. He held out his arm and helped her to her feet and rested his palm on her back as he guided her to the bathroom and closed the door after she entered. He took a deep breath and started to pace the tiny hallway of his hotel room. He had no idea what to do next but his concern for her health prompted him to turn the kettle on in the room and make her a cup of tea. He set the milk and sugar beside the cup of tea on the table by the window. He closed the curtains leaving a small gap of moonlight to flow in between them. He turned off the lights in the room except for the bed side lamps. He remembered that there was a second bath robe hanging in the wardrobe and called out gently to his visitor in the bathroom to tell her that he had left it hanging on the bathroom door knob for her to use.

He couldn't find anything else to do, so he sat nervously on the edge of the bed waiting for.

pt'>