Rachel's Letter #4

Letter #4

Can you feel the excitement in the air yet??

Good morning from me,

Thought I would send this letter a little earlier, so that you receive it before you complete your military duty. I wanted to just jump in and wish you a very safe and happy last few weeks. It must feel surreal that the military duty is coming to an end and you must be busy preparing your schedule after your discharge. I look forward to watching the next chapter in your career unfold.

I have just come back from an overseas holiday and am settling back into a busy life of work and play. Actually, I don't play a lot. I am more of a homebody but I spend tons of time with friends and I love to just get in my car and go... when I am actually home, I try to catch up on Super Junior clips and articles from the past. Yes, my love for Super Junior grows.

I live not too far from the city and Sydney has always been my home. I go camping and hiking a lot and of course there is the beach. I might send you a picture in my next letter. Out of all your travels in the world, I can't believe you haven't visited Sydney yet. Well, I'll be glad to take you and your friends around and show you places that not all tourists get to see.

Until the next letter, I imagine that you would be out on the road a fair bit once your schedule kicks off again.

Sending you lots of love, hope and happiness.

Rachel.

I plan to sit down and watch the movie "A Walk in the Clouds" tonight. If you got no plans, come join me!!! lol