The others exchanged confused looks.

"Hiccup, what do you mean?" Astrid asked, furrowing her brows.

Hiccup gave a solemn look.

"I'm saying..."he drew a breath, "Look, I didn't came back to live here again. I'm saying Berk is not my home anymore. I only came here to not just make amends with dad but," he sucked in a breath, "to show you guys that dragons aren't bad. That there's no reason to fight them. That we can live in peace with them. The Isle of Edon lives among dragons. So, it's not impossible for Berk to do the same,"

Silence hung in the air as the teens tried to progress everything said.

The silence was short lived when Snotlout swung his head back, laughing hysterically.

"Good luck with that! Vikings are stubborn and stupid. They'll never change. Sure we don't get dragon attacks, but do you really think you'll quickly change their minds? They're complete muttonheads!"

Astrid shot Snotlout a murderous glare. She grasped her axe tightly, tempted to slice his neck in half.

"Don't make me cut off your head, Snotlout,"

Astrid was the first out of the teens to know the truth about Toothless.

She remembered the day when she was 'kidnapped' to go on a joyride on Toothless, which she admit, had opened her perspective on dragons.

Ever since that day, Astrid had changed her mind about dragons.

Change was honestly something Berk really lacked.

Yet, she hoped one day Berk can open up their perspectives on dragons; that there is more to them than meets the eye.

"I know," Hiccup said which made Astrid loosen her grip on her axe.

Fishlegs frowned, "How are you going to do that?"

Hiccup thought about it for a moment. He turned to the blonde boy with a confident smile.

"Well..."

He led the teens to the heart of the cove where the teens gasped at their surroundings in awe.

"You know, I never knew this place existed until we were chased by wild boars here," Tuffnut declared.

Ruffnut sniggered, "Thank those wild boars,"

Snotlout looked the most surprised. He unfolded his arms, taking in his surroundings.

"Okay, this place is amazing. I admit. I guess Berk has its charms,"

Hiccup wandered over to a large boulder. He peered over to find the hunched black figure of his dragon.

"To answer your question, Fishlegs, first I want you to meet Toothless up and personal,"

Hiccup called over his dragon. Toothless immediately perked his head up at the voice of his rider.

He pounced on him, attacking the brunet with slobbery kisses.

Laughing, Hiccup yelled protests, but the Night Fury wouldn't stop licking him.

The others watched, shocked but amazed.

Out of the five, Snotlout was the most amazed.

Once Toothless pulled away from his rider, he faced the other riders, snarling at them.

He knew who they are; dragon killers.

They have also hurt his human, ridiculed him and cast him out as an outcast.