"Wise decision." I emptied the carton into the glass and threw the box in the trashcan, before leaning on a counter.

"What? You are not going to say something like 'I'd free my schedule for you, David'?" He joked, but I replied evenly:

"Of course not." Then I decided to tease back. I mean why not? It was true anyway. "Besides, I recently ran into someone more entertaining that you."

"Oh?" I could imagine him raising a dark eyebrow. I took two gulps of milk before I replied:

"Mhmm. A human Sentinel. I'd love to play with him." I made no attempts to hide the lust in my voice. Adrian Monroe had been highly entertaining indeed, both in bed and when he'd run away from me.

"Care to share?" David sounded intrigued, not jealous and that was probably the biggest reason - along with his abilities in bed - that I'd kept him around for so long. He screwed around almost as much as I did, God bless his whoring heart.

It was my turn to chuckle.

"I don't think he's that kind of guy." I finished off my milk, pushed myself from the counter and placed the glass in the sink before heading back to the living room.

"Which makes it more fun for us, doesn't it?" He lowered his voice and I smiled once again.

Yes, it did.

Bringing Adrian out of his comfort zone would be so much fun. I could have David dominate him under my guidance, then fuck them both. Two big, strong men, completely under my control. I was getting hard just thinking about it. And yet...

I wanted my next encounter with the Sentinel to be one on one again. I could always share him later.

"What's his Gift?" David asked just as I sprawled myself on my cream-colored couch. Luca passed by me and headed for the low podium where I'd positioned my piano. I watched him as he gracefully hopped on the stool and began grooming himself.

"Super strength," I replied.

"So lots of muscle?"

"Lots of muscle," I confirmed, grinning at the memory of how that muscle had contracted under my tongue as I'd licked his abdomen.

"Do you think you can have him over for the weekend?"

"Getting ahead of yourself, huh, David?" I made sure a hint of coolness showed in my voice. "I hadn't agreed to have you over this weekend and you are already making plans for a threesome."

"I thought..."

"Don't. We do this on my terms or we don't do it at all." I cut him off. A few months in England and he already forgot who was in charge? I was going to make certain he quickly regained his memory.

"I'm hanging up now. Don't call me, I'll call you if I feel like hooking up."

I ended the call without giving him a chance to reply.

Truth to be told, I'd had nothing against him coming over this weekend until he'd thought it was a done deal just because he'd called ahead. I'd let him sweat it for a few days than call him over some time next week.

As for Adrian...

I didn't have his phone or address, but I knew who to bribe to get those. I could meet up with him before I had David over. Given how messed up he was about sleeping with me that one time, I'd say getting Adrian back into my bed would be a challenge, but I was more than up for it. And when the novelty lost its charm, I'd add David to the mix. He was an ordinary human so him and I could pretend he didn't know about supernatural beings and see how Adrian would react once he saw me bite David.