Chapter 11 Breaths Like A Pregnant Woman

From now on I'll be telling the days. It's an, uh, an important part, I think.

Just. Go with it.

Sunday

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling greater than I have ever before. Must've been a wonderful sleep.

Well of course, I have the most beautiful person in the world at my side, in our room, with me naked, the sun was rising, and so was my.. you know, and I couldn't be happier.

My thoughts traveled from last night after Matty left. I felt kinda sad for leaving Case like that, but I think it's good that she can be honest with me.

But that's how it is, she told me the truth, the one Matty told me, and it reconciled with her story, plus her confession last night, I feel really bad for her though I never felt the way she felt. It's for the best maybe, to let each other go, it was hard, yes, but it's what she wanted.

"Are you two really, uhhm" She started as I went to sit in front of her. Between us was the fire that was still burning giving us heat on this cold night. Her lips are sealed, trying to find the right words, she's playing with her hands and feet crossed.

But I knew what she wanted to say.

"Yeah, we are" I said. The tension is getting worse by the minute. It's getting more awkward as the time passes by. We never had this problem before. None of as were speaking. Just looking around, avoiding each other's gaze.

"Good. Uhhm" She said as I saw a tear in her eye that tragically fell down her face. She turned away instantly and rubbed it off and went back to face me again.

"I like you Thun. But, it seems that, uhhm" She was struggling.

"I get it Case, you don't have to explain it." I stood up and sat beside her and held her tight. That's when she started to sob. But it was not that serious. Just slight sobs. Then that's when she told me everything with Matty.

The feeling of letting the one you love go and be happy with someone else is torture. The idea sounds heart breaking, but I don't know, I'm in no position to say that I feel the same, I'm not an empath, though I can imagine how it is, but I won't ever know what it feels like, cause I have the love of my life here beside me.

After her love confession, I held her close, and that's when she told me the truth about what happened between her and Matty. Not a word more or less than what Matty said.

After she calmed down I let her go home, no words were needed for we both knew what we both wanted to say. I just hope she's not one of those psychopathic maniacs that I see on TV that... does things to other people.

I was facing Matty when I woke up, his lips slightly parted, his naked chest moving in and out, his messy hair covered a bit of his eyes, but not enough to cover them all, and the lavender shampoo that he used yesterday was not helping me, it makes me want him more.

I tugged a few strands of his hair that was in front of his eyes to the side gently, not trying to wake him up. It was still dark but the fiery orange color that was breaking through the dark blue sky tells me that the sun's about to rise.

"I love you" I whispered even though he can't hear me and smiled. The sun finally showed up with it's bright warm yellow rays going through the glass, floor to ceiling, windows from our room behind me to the wall in front of me.

I snuggled closer to Matty and pulled  myself closer to him making him shuffle on the bed from my sudden movements, I kissed his head gently and he moves a bit more after that, it looks like he's awake now.