Chapter 6.5 Shower Bliss

Here's a continuation! Oh, a little heads up, there's a scene here that is not appropriate for children, adult supervision is advised, just so you know. Okay.

Matthew's P.O.V.

"Shower?" He asked, making me look at his eyes then down at his sexy sexy body, I bit my lip and nodded like a little child, too eagerly if I may add, pathetic, I know. I think I was drooling, or not.

I got off of him and he took my hand and dragged me into the showers, he took of my shirt, his shoes, my shoes and kept throwing them at some random place. Ever since like a week or something after we met, he kept on working out after gym class, making me wait for him and happen to "work out" with him in the process, don't get me wrong, I want to spend time with J as much as I can but the exercise is just not for me.

He noticed that I kept staring at his abs, he took my hand and made me feel his abs. God freaking damn it! They feel so fucking good, I just wanna lick them. Fuck I sound so terribly gay now. Maybe because I am. My breathing was getting more heavier, my heartbeat getting faster, I looked up at him, he turned on the shower and I attacked him with a kiss on the lips. My hands kept feeling his hard abs.

The kiss was sloppy, there's so much need in to it, it was getting rougher by the second, damn it Matty, control yourself. As I was about to ease it up, he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, our bodies touching, the kiss was getting even rougher and heated, even the cold water from the shower was useless. He rolled us so now my back was against the wall and he's pinning me against it with his body and his addictive kisses.

Then the next thing he's doing shocked me. He was grinding. Freaking grinding! Like hell, I love the feeling. Fuck. I let out a moan as his lips left mine and started kissing down my neck leaving butterfly kisses as he went down, I kept moaning his name as he kept on grinding on me and kissing me, I let out a louder moan as he found I think was my soft spot near below my ear. I bet he left a mark there.

He pulled him away from my neck and I took the chance and started kissing him and now going down. I turned us around so now his back was against the wall. I was getting down to his neck, then to his chest, taking my time there, seizing the moment, until I got down to the abs, I literally licked them, all six of them, he was giggling. Then I saw it.

He was having also a hard on. Damn, big and long. It's really sticking out there.

"Can I?" I asked panting. He crosses his eyebrows.

"Never ask, just do it" He said grinning. Fuck he really knows what I want. Is this what he's been trying to do? To get me to give him one? If so then it really worked. I freaking love him so much now for this.

I pulled down his boxers as water kept dripping down, I saw little or should I saw big J. I quickly engulfed him in my mouth I almost gagged for doing it too quickly, but obviously he liked it by the way he moaned out so loud.

"fuck" He said, oh J, I'm gonna give you so much pleasure. I went up and down, agonizingly slow, sucking it all in, bobbing my head in and out, I couldn't fully take him on my mouth so I had to stroke the rest of him, he was too big. My tongue slid down the slit of his tip making him moan like crazy, throwing his head back and fisting his hands. Oh he likes that huh?

"Maaatty, do it again" He pleaded.

I did it one more time. "Fuuuck" He moaned, I smiled at him, good. I continued engulfing him in my mouth, trying hard to deep throat him, but it was impossible, I couldn't even put all of him in my mouth let alone deep throat him, well that's kind of the point right? I kept stroking and stroking and soon enough he was grinding against my head, moaning as well.

A Chance at Love (boyxboy) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें