Chapter 5 Real Deal Now?

Jonathan's P.O.V.

It's been a while since I felt this, this eerie feeling you get in your tummy, like it's been flipping around for hours, but its a good feeling you know?

But the feeling now is somehow unknown to me, its kind of the same, but there are a few differences. Lemme cite some of them.

I have never felt this longing for someone, more particularly towards Matty. I seem to kinda want to be with him almost every time. I think this is what they call the honeymoon phase? Or at least that's what it says on the internet.

Maybe not.

There's also this feeling that I tend to be jealous whenever he talks to guys who's not me. I don't know, I'm being possessive maybe? Even though I already know he likes me, I still feel jealous, like they can take Matty away from me, even Nate! My best friend since 2nd grade! The way Matty smiles at him, I don't know, it irritates me I guess.

Of course you already know that I like to tease Matty a lot, make fun of him, making him blush, I feel like I need to do that to him, ALWAYS. I don't know why, I guess it's fun watching him act like that, or something. It's cute.

And then there's this feeling that I always want to impress him, be a showoff, or something along that line. It's weird for me but yeah, its never happened to me before, only now.

The other stuff I feel is ordinary, those things I just mentioned were foreign to me, I don't know, but it makes this relationship more interesting though. Is this the real deal now? I still don't know, I thought the real one was with what's her name. I'm starting to doubt if what I felt before my relationship with Matty was love or not.

"Hey honey" My mom said coming in my room. I was looking from the ceiling to her.

Matty's still asleep, I put my index finger in front of my mouth. "Shhh" I said pointing to the sleeping Matty beside me, his body facing my bed, arm clinging on to me as his head was facing my shoulder.

"Oh right, breakfast is ready" She said whispering. She looked at Matty then gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay, after he wakes up" I whispered back. She nodded then went out.

"You know I'm awake right?" Matty said with his croaky morning voice, eyes closed, but smiling, showing that dimple again. I looked at him one eyebrow raised.

"I, know." I said. It didn't sound too convincing, because I didn't know he was awake, I was surprised that he was awake.

"You and El are such terrible liars, if you guys were asked if you committed a crime, you would be put into jail easily."

"Mean" I said poking his forehead.

"Ow" He said rubbing his forehead, and those attractive bluish eyes of his showing. I didn't even poked him that hard. He pouted.

"You deserve it" I said then stuck my tongue out.

"Yeah yeah, your mom said something about breakfast?" Oh typical Matty. Well at least he's excited to meet my mom. Wait, how did he know she was my mom?

"How did you know she was my mom?" I said voicing out my thoughts.

"I heard you two last night remember?" Oh yeah, I forgot. I nodded.

"Oh yeah" I chuckled. I got up then I went into my walk in closet and threw Matty a black fitted shirt.

"Hurry up" I said, and he put it on, I must say, he looks good with fitted shirts. I gotta remind myself to keep lending him fitted shirts.