Chapter 9: More Than A "Friend"

Start from the beginning

"What do you want, limp dick?" I asked in an annoyed tone. His eyes grew wider with even more anger, and he began to growl. This didn't scare me at all.

"What did you call me?!?!" Cardin essentially screamed. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. He screamed in pain before falling to his knees. I then bent his elbow backwards, so I could talk to him closely.

"I called you a limp dick. Now fuck off before I actually give you a limp, so you can live up to the name." I muttered in a deathly tone. Cardin had his eyes clenched shut, while trying to break free of the arm lock. I picked him up, and threw the school's bully out of the window. The glass shattered, and Cardin's terrified screams faded away, as he descended. I dusted my hands off and hummed in approval of my work. Suddenly, I heard incoherent speaking down the hall.

"Madre de Oum. ¿Acabo de ver a un blanco volador?" (Mother of Oum. Did I just see a flying white man?) A voice I didn't recognize said in a language I didn't know. I turned to see a guy wearing a black cap and dressed completely in camouflage. He had caramel skin, a black hair with purple tips, and a scar from the side of his forehead that ran all the way down to the bottom of his neck. Looked like a typical soldier boy. The guy was trying to look out of the window. Presumably at Cardin who fell. Suddenly, another person showed up.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" The newcomer said in slight annoyance. She looked young, some purple markings on her face, a headband on her forehead, and looked like a cheerful ninja. Except for the fact that she was trying to look upset in front of the person she was looking for. He chuckled in embarrassment before speaking.

"Lo siento." (Sorry.) He told the girl with a nervous chuckle. I still had no idea what that meant, but didn't care. My intention was to leave, but the new people decided to call out to me.

"¡Oye! ¿Qué diablos le pasó al blanco volador?" (Hey! What the hell happened to the flying white man?) The one person I couldn't understand spoke to me. I stopped walking and then turned around. The soldier boy and the ninja girl were looking at me for an answer. Not in the mood for an interrogation, I decided to tell them a very blunt answer.

"He fell. Now bye." I told the two before walking off. They tried to stop me for more questions, but I teleported to the other end of the hall and continued walking. It was too early for a jackass, some foreigner, and a lady ninja.

I continued down the hall just thinking to myself. If I'm dating, that means I have to do nice things. Something that I've spent a major part of my life not doing. This put me in a internal dilemma. What should I do is up in the air. I like Velvet, but being nice is not me. Suddenly, I heard multiple voices and looked up.

It was Team JNPR. They looked like they just came back from a long morning run. Jaune was flat on his back wheezing for air. Ren supported himself against a wall while breathing heavily. Pyrrha seemed pretty tired as well. Of course Nora was still energetic and okay.

"Hahaha! I'm also the queen of running!" Nora yelled triumphantly and flexed her arms. Her teammates gave her weak thumbs up. Nora grinned happily, until she turned to see me. She and I made eye contact, and I saw her eyes narrow.

"You..." Nora called out to me in a serious tone. I didn't respond. Jaune finally pulled himself together and sat up.

"Who's you- Oh." Jaune cut off when he turned to see me. The rest of his teammates also turned to see me. They all had different reactions. Nora was looked angry. Ren was analyzing me. Jaune had looks of uncertainty. Pyrrha looked worried.