Chapter 6: The Mysterious Stranger

Start from the beginning

Sharp dragon eyes looked down at the young man, before softening and letting out a chuckle rack his form. "Well I don't have the materials. However, I can ask someone I know to bring it here. Will you be able to wait until a day or so?" the dark dragon asked, and Yuya nodded excitedly, hugging the dragon and nuzzling his face on the scale armor. "Yes, of course!" he chimed. "Thank you, Yuto!"

"You're welcome, my young charge." muttered the dragon, purring at the soft touch and wrapping his tail delicately around the human.

XxxxX

Night fall settled, and the streets of the town were lit by bright lanterns. The people were all chatting and laughing, as they went about their ways. A brush of pitch black strode by the seemingly endless people, as he strode over to the store for fabrics and sewing materials. Letting out a mumble and a deep sigh, the cloaked man strided inside to get some fabrics and any neccesities for sewing and embroidering.

His eyes scanned every shelf, as he picked up the desired objects, and went over to the fabrics and mantles. Calculating hooded eyes darted back and forth for a desirable color. A store clerk went ahead and asked; "Yes sir, what fabric would you want to get?"

The hooded man turned to the clerk and spoke; "The white one and the golden yellow please." he said softly, as to not scare the woman away. He spoke the desired measurements to the female and was instructed to wait at the booth, so it would be paid. The cloaked stranger shrugged and went ahead to the cashier. The person at the booth gave the man funny looks, but did not fire any questions, regarding who he was. The male ignored the looks and perked up, once the fabrics were brought to the cashier. He also handed the needles and threads to the man at the booth.

Once everything was taken care of and the needed materials were paid, the man walked away, going deeper into the forest, and for what reason. . no one will ever know.

XxxxX

Yuya awakened with a jolt, panting heavily as the flashes of the nightmare fleeted from his mind. He took a deep shaky breath, trying to calm his heart beat down. He took another and thought of the good things coming through his life and Yuto.

Yuto.

The crimson eyed teen immediately brightened and he turned swiftly to find Yuto, nestled on his pile of treasures, eyes closed and his breathing slow. The young teen giggled and climbed up the piles and piles of gold, like a child crawling up to its parents. "Yuto, Yuto! Wake up!" he whispered to the dragon, when he reached the top where the majestic creature was sleeping.

The dark dragon yawned and grumbled, before opening his eyes and flickering them to the excited male beside him. Yuto yawned again and raised his head up. "Yes, what is it Yuya?" asked he, groggily making Yuya giggle and hold out his hand excitingly. "Where is it?" he asked eagerly. Yuto mentally felt himself melt into a puddle at the teen, but he covered it up with a deep chuckle as he dug through the pile of flashing metals and riches. "Hold on, Yuya. I need to get it." he wiggled a claw at the said teen, making the tomato haired boy laugh lightly. The dragon forgot his sleepiness as he dug through the piles of gold and riches, and finally he found the paper bag that contained the needed materials that Yuya wanted. Reaching for it and grasping it in his talons, he slowly got it out and handed them gently to the teen.

Yuya squealed and snatched the materials away, thanking the dragon profusely for the neccesities and bowing lowly even. Yuto could feel himself flush at the gratitude and told Yuya that he should get started on making whatever he wanted with the fabric and that it was no problem, thanks to his 'friend' that brought him the materials that the teen asked. Yuya did not need to be told twice as the youth ran out of the cave and into the open mountains to try out his skills in sewing and making something out of the given fabric. Yuto followed not a second later and sat down behind Yuya, making him a make shift backrest, which the tomato haired boy was thankful for.

XxxxX

It had been a day or so after Yuto had given Yuya the fabrics that he needed for his project, and still he could not get the patterns right! Yuya huffed, wanting to slam his head on the ground as he tried again to sew it right this time.

And really, right now, he got it.

Mentally cheering for himself, he started to slowly craft the piece of flowing garment. His eyes paying every attention and details, while his hands worked passionately, letting his passion flow through his body. Unconciously, the young teen started to hum a song, and would sometimes utter out a word, mumbling occasionally. Speaking of which, where was Yuto?

The young man wondered where the dragon was. He usually shows up everytime Yuya would go out, but today he didn't follow. Maybe Yuto got sick or something? Worry etched itself into Yuya's mind, but he knew the dragon didn't want him to mother him. The lithe teen sighed and continued to sew, all the while thinking of the majestic dragon, whilst his hands worked freely, piercing the flesh of the fabric and once again repeating in an almost never ending cycle.

XxxxX

Dusk had fallen, painting the sky a mirage of violet, blood orange, and a reddish hue as the last of the lights fell away, Yuya was surprised that Yuto never once showed today. That was very out of habit for the dragon. Luckily though, the young crimson eyed teen had prepared himself food, and did not starve. Yuya was even more surprised that he had been sewing until the last of the sun became hidden. Picking up his materials, he journeyed back inside, squinting and navigating the way back to where Yuto's room was.

He arrived a few minutes later and gave out a sigh of relief, as he put his sewing materials to the side. Yuya had made himself a desk and a chair, putting the neccesities on the table. He looked around for the dragon, but he was nowhere to be found. . except maybe for that black thing--?!?

Yuya's thoughts came to a screeching halt as his eyes widened at the sight of another human figure lying on top of the glittering riches. He was covered from head to ankles with a dark cloak, making his face concealed and most of his body covered. Yuya wondered what the hell was this human doing in here?!

He did the only sensible thing that any human beings would do;

He screamed,

Loud and very much deafening.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN YUTO'S RESTING NEST?!" He screamed to the figure, making them jump in surprise and fall down to the ground with a loud groan, while they covered their ears. "Yuya calm down!!" said the cloaked figure, as he held up his hands in surrender and very much begging for mercy. "Don't yell, its me! Don't you recognize me?" the familiar voice cried out through Yuya's colorful cursing. Everythinng once again halted and Yuya's eyes couldn't have gone even more wider.

Wait. .

Yuya recognized that voice. . but it couldn't be--

His mouth opened so wide, that a fly could go in and make him choke. The young teen opened and closed it again, his eyes wide as he once again prepared himself to speak, shock coating his voice.

"YUTO?!"

XxxxX