15 - I love you

Chapter Fifteen:

     I love you

Raku was aimlessly walking at their school hallways but he didn't know that there is a surprise waiting for him.

He checked his phone and then kept texting Shuu. He had a dinner date with Onodera last night. Eventually, Onodera confessed to him and it made his heart skip a beat.

Duh, he's having dinner with a cute girl and his past crush.

"How's Chitoge today? I hope she's okay." Raku thought in his mind.

"Beansprout!!!!!" Chitoge yelled and then attacked Raku with her powerful hug.

He blushed and then was dumbfounded about what was happening. She bagan to move slowly and then was softly hugging Raku by his neck.

"Beansprout..." she mumbled and then she finally cried.

"Chitoge?! What are you doing here?" Raku asked.

Chitoge didn't answer and she was just weeping on his shoulders. He slowly reached for her and then hugged her back.

"Why are you here? I've missed you so much." Raku said and was tightly hugging her.

"Don't be shock. Just don't look at my face." Chitoge said.

Raku nodded in agreement and just hugged her. No students were found in the hallways and it was just the two of them, alone.

"I love you, idiot." Chitoge said.

Raku froze about what Chitoge said. They stood there for a couple of minutes without saying anything.

"Haha, that's all I wanted to tell you. B-bye!" and then Chitoge covered her face with her hands.

Raku pulled her and then looked at her face that was pure bright red. And Raku's cheeks were also flushed red.

He showed her a smile of happiness.

"Really?!" Raku asked.

"I told you to not look!! Yes!!" Chitoge said and was half smiling.

"I love you too!!"

"Eh? Raku! You're so cheesy!! What kind of confession is this? I'm going home-- did you just say you love me?" Chitoge asked with a puzzling look.

"Of course." Raku said with a satisfying smile.

He kneeled in front of her and then held her hands.

"I, Raku Ichijou, will love you forever. I'll protect you and be loyal to you. Chitoge Kirisaki, would you be mine?" Raku asked and was blushing so hard.

"Are you crazy?! Why would I say 'no'?! Yes!!" Chitoge said and was crying tears of joy.

"It's like I won the lottery!! Happiest lucky guy!!" Raku cheered.

Chitoge pinched his nose and then gave him a toothy grin.

"I sure do love you." Chitoge declared while furiously blushing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is it like, cheesy? Sorry, but I kinda think it's sweet. I hope Raku and Chitoge are like really canon!!

I hope that you'll look forward to the finale.

Thanks for reading!!