06 - Ruri and Shuu Chapter

Chapter Six:

     A Ruri and Shuu Chapter

** Raku Ichijou **

I opened the paper and I saw a blank page. Yes, a pure white blank page.

"What the hell is the meaning of this? I didn't get any answers at all!" I said, throwing the paper on the floor.

"Raku Ichijou! Chill down. You'll get answers soon enough. But for the mean time, let's take a break and solve this some other time." Tsumugi said, trying to calm me down.

"Kirisaki-san is here and we should all respect that. After all, she came all the way here." Shuu said, giving us a straight face.

He's been weird lately and he became pretty serious about everything. I don't know why he's serious but I can give a thumbs up for whatever reason.

"Ohoho!! Well, Raku-sama, let's flutter around the sunset~" Tachibana said, still looking at Chitoge.

I knew that she missed the old Chitoge. She would tease her and then they would fight.

And I just realized something when Chitoge wasn't here. Slowly, I didn't feel anything for Onodera but my heart tells me that I've always longed for Chitoge.

"Beansprout, is there any limited edition Ramen around town? I'd love to eat one!" Chitoge said, giving me her usual smile.

"I know some place. But you're going to pay." I told her while nudging her elbow.

"What?! Me?! W-why?? You bastard! Next time, you'll treat me to my favorite restaurant in States." Chitoge said, pointing at me and laughed evilly.

Yep. She didn't change at all-- but her hair is something else!

** Ruri Miyamoto **

I looked at Onodera and she was staring blankly at Raku and Chitoge. She was jealous.

But I admit, Raku has some good points and I knew that he had feelings for Onodera. But I knew deep in my heart, when I saw Chitoge with him, they would be destiny.

To cheer Onodera up, I decided to become pushy so I can change that destiny. But I was wrong all along.

I thought I could give Onodera happiness, I regained it instead of her. After the thing with my grandfather, I got along with Shuu for all his help and I gradually liked him.

I don't know if he likes someone but I think it's either Tsugumi or Tachibana. And it hurts. I can also feel jealous.

"Ruri, wanna hang out later?" Shuu asked.

"Sure, why not, am I right?" I said, smiling.

There! I said it!! Ohmygad I was so happy that I couldn't even make a proper face! I'm so ashamed for looking horrible.

---- ○ ---- ○ ----

"Ruri, you look pretty stiff." Shuu casually said.

"Damn. I know right? Ever since I got-- never mind." Ruri said, almost spilling out the beans that she was happy when he invited her.

"You want ramen too or just a stroll?" Shuu asked.

"A stroll would do." Ruri said, overpowered with happiness without ever showing it.

"I see! So, a stroll it is!" Shuu said, smiling. Ruri also did the same but she was feeling nervous.

"I didn't know, I liked him this much." Ruri thought.

** While Walking **

"Ruri, would you help me with something?" Shuu asked.

"What is it?" Ruri asked out of curiosity.

"Could you help me court someone?" Shuu asked while blushing furiously.

Ruri froze. She felt that she was defeated. Who could that someone be?

"Who's the lucky girl, Shuu?" Ruri asked.

"T-T-Tsugumi Seishiro ..." Shuu said, but he wasn't blushing this time.

Ruri felt weird. But, if she really liked Shuu, she will support him. That was her conclusion.

"Sure." Ruri said holding back her tears.

**********************

Now that Ruri is sent home, Shuu can now breathe but...

"Why the heck did I just say? Court Tsugumi? Wrong! It should be 'Can I court you, Ruri Miyamoto?' Argh!! I hate it!!" Shuu angrily said, banging his head on the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

There's a new anime, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii. Try to watch it on April 7, 2014!!

It's beautiful!! *brought me to tears when I was reading the manga*

And this Shuu and Ruri chapter, I was like "Yeah. You should still go for it." and I just think that this should have mixed couple fanfics (trolol).

Yeah... umm... yeah.