03 - New Semester

Chapter Three:

     New Semester

A second semester after the summer vacation. Things were back to normal and they decided to keep the childhood sweetheart a mystery... for now.

Raku and Chitoge's false relationship still remains. As Chitoge and Raku are false lovers. The order was they have to be lovers until they graduate so that their family will stay peaceful.

"Raku, a lot has happen these days but let's stay the same, okay?" Chitoge asked Raku.

"Y-yeah." Raku said, hands on the back of his head.

"Come to think of it, Marika and Chitoge have been quiet these past few days after that picture incident." Raku stopped talking in his mind and looked at Chitoge.

"This isn't her usual self." Raku clearly thought. He was thinking of her.

"Ah! Ichijou-kun! Good morning!" Onodera greeted.

"Good morning, Onodera." Raku said, still keeping his eyes on Chitoge.

"Is anything wrong?" Onodera asked but a free baseball was heading for Chitoge.

"Chitoge!! Up ahead!!" Raku called and protected Chitoge. A lot of students looked at Chitoge and Raku and Onodera was there to witness.

"You idiot! There was a ball and it was going to hit you hard! When I looked at the ball it had more power than usual. You have to be careful! Chitoge! You hear me?" Raku asked, agressively while shaking Chitoge from left to right.

"Chitoge! Chitoge!" Raku shouted.

"Eh?" Chitoge said, tears falling from her eyes.

"No, don't leave me. Everyone is going to disappear." Chitoge said.

"What?! You just had a bad dream, Chitoge." Raku said.

"I know. But I can't bear to know that I am the one that causes you all troubles." Chitoge said while getting up.

"You're wrong! Come on! Everyone is waiting at the classroom. Let's go or should I just carry you?" Raku asked.

Chitoge's eyes widened as she experience one of Raku Ichijou's kindness. "No. You've already given me enough kindness." Chitoge cried.

Raku stared at Chitoge and blushed. "Fine. Just... let's go."

---- ○ ---- ○ ----

** Raku Ichijou  **

What is happening with Chitoge these days? Should I just invite her to a date?

.

.

.

.

*bluuush* Wait...what?! Why am I blushing for?

"Beansprout, why are getting red? Do you have a cold?" Chitoge sincerely asked.

I looked at her eyes and I got flustered over her blue eyes. "Say, Chitoge, you said that when I had amnesia, I told you that the girl I met had brown or black eyes. What would you do if it's you?" I asked.

"M-me?! I-I-I should be asking YOU that!!" she yelled.

"I don't know either! But, who wants to be sweethearts with a gorilla like you?" I asked, also shouting.

"Ha ha!! You're right! But we're not like lovers. We're just mere friends, right, Raku?" Chitoge said, looking at me with confidence.

Then she went inside the classroom and immediately sat down. She went to a classmate to talk and then Shuu came.

"Raku, do you like Chitoge?" Shuu asked.

"Do I like Chitoge?" I asked in my mind.

'Do I like her?'

'Do I like Chitoge?'

'Do I like her?'

Those questions kept revolving in my mind then I said "I don't know".

"Raku-sama, is something wrong?" Tachibana asked out of nowhere.

"Don't you think that Chitoge might be a little odd these days?" I asked her.

"I heard that she's going from a far away place since she thought she was bothering everyone by her inhumane acts. Kirisaki-san is my rival because she also has the key. But that doesn't mean, I don't like her." Tachibana said while smiling.

Chitoge? Going away? No way!! I wouldn't want that!! We wouldn't want that. I went to Chitoge and asked her something.

"Chitoge, I heard that you're going away. Why?" I asked her.

"I already told you. And... WHERE THE HECK DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM?!" she asked, shouting.

"A SECRET, GORILLA!! WHY ARE YOU GOING AWAY?"

"YOU IDIOT BEANSPROUT!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I WAS A BOTHER!!"

"YOU'RE NOT A BOTHER AT ALL!! YOU'RE JUST PLAIN SELF CONCIOUS!!"

"But... it's true. Ha ha!! What's with all this drama? Come on everyone, let's just sit down until sensei comes, okay?"

Chitoge sat and everyone kept quiet. We all didn't know why it turned out like this. She's gettin' pretty weird.

** After Class **

"Chitoge, let's go on a date." I asked Chitoge.

"A date? What? What's gotten into you?" she asked me.

"You said you're going to go away. A goodbye party from me. So, you coming with me?" I asked her, not looking at her eyes.

"Yes!" she smiled.

I was happy that she was smiling and I even have the emotion I never once showed or did to Onodera.

What could it be? Do I hate her or I'm starting to like her? I like two people?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

When I first read Nisekoi, I rooted for Onodera × Raku. But it's more exciting for Chitoge × Raku. Because I felt the chemistry.

I felt bad for Onodera × Raku but I like Raku × Chitoge better. I kinda felt bad for Marika, but I like her! She's not that bad.

Passionate as Juvia, I guess...

Anyway....

Nisekoi (False Love) is the title, Chitoge and Raku are false lovers. Don't you guys think it fits them? And I'm thinking that maybe they will go to the promised place to remember stuff?

Maybe that's IT. So... it's just my typical fangirl theory.

But if it's for:

1. Onodera × Raku

2. Tachibana × Raku

3. Tsugumi × Raku

4. Haru × Raku

5. Paula × Raku

6. Ruri × Raku

7. Raku × Claude

8. Ruri × Shuu

9. Tsugumi × Shuu

10. Raku × Raku

11. Raku × Shuu (XD   yeah... I kinda ship these two considering I'm also a yaoi fangirl)

[ There's a lot of shippings ]

But if you ship some shipping couples here, I totally respect that. Since, we all have our own differences and tastes.