08 - Remember it!

Chapter Eight:

     Remember It!

After Chitoge found a clue, they became busy finding huge rocks at the beach. But none of the rocks there were the right ones.

Tachibana held out her phone and dialed her father.

Marika: Father, do you know any place here in Japan that has huge rocks?

Mr. Tachibana: I MIGHT know some place but I'm not sure. I'll mail it to you. Bye.

Marika: Okay father, thanks anyway.

"Marika Tachibana, what did he say?" Tsugumi asked.

"Hmm... he'll just mail it to me. Anyway, Kirisaki-san, can we stay at your place? Your rest house." Tachibana asked.

"Sure. We rarely use it these days." Chitoge said while flipping the volleyball. Raku stared at the bouncing volleyball and he didn't know why.

"Raku, are you being pervy?" Shuu asked.

"P-pervy?! What are you talking about, Shuu?" Raku asked getting flustered.

"Then, Onodera..." Shuu whispered to Raku. He thought that Raku was still interested in Onodera. Shuu didn't know that Raku was already in love with Chitoge.

Raku shaked his head and Shuu gasped in shock. Raku walked away, not saying anything.

"Beansprout! Where are you going?" Chitoge asked, running towards Raku. Raku glared at Chitoge and said "Chitoge, it's not 'Beansprout'. It's Raku."

Chitoge looked at Raku and then she smiled. She suddenly hugged Raku and whispered "I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Thank you for everything."

Raku felt sad and then he reached for Chitoge. While reaching for Chitoge, she slowly pushed Raku and smiled again.

"Enough drama. Let's go to the rest house for some rest. Come on guys!" Chitoge said while waving her hand. Raku didn't had his chance to hug Chitoge and he regretted it.

** At the Kirisaki Rest House **

Chitoge was sitting on the porch, looking at the stars in the middle of the night. Raku woke up and looked at the crying Chitoge.

Raku didn't help but stay beside her at that spur of moment. "Gorilla, why are you crying?" Raku asked with his longtime nickname for Chitoge.

"Ugh. Why did you bring that up now?" Chitoge asked while furiously rubbing her teary eyes then she paused. "I'm sorry but I can't help it. Please forget what you saw, okay?"

Raku held her arm and slowly their faces got closer. Raku unexpectedly tried to kiss her but his consciousness got to him.

"Umm... ermm... you see I was just trying to look at you closely. Sorry if it got awkward." Raku apologized.

He saw Chitoge's face with a shade of red and then she shouted "Raku you idiot!! What the heck!! Never do that again!!" and then she got back inside.

Raku covered his face because of what he did, the effect of trying to kiss her. "Crap!! I got my guard down!"

** The next morning **

"Chitoge? Ichijou-kun? What's wrong with the two of you?" Onodera asked the two of them.

"Wahaha!! There's nothing wrong! Nope!" Raku asked with maximum sweat around his face.

"Yup! There's nothing wrong! Nope! Nope!" Chitoge defended and they both suspiciously laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I can't update for a little while. I have a lot of things to do and in other words, I'm busy.

Just sit tight and enjoy. Oh, I have another manga recommendation...

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha