02 - "False Love"

Chapter Two:

     "False Love"

While the gang follows Chitoge towards the place where she found the picture, Marika stayed at the shore trying to figure out what she would do. When Raku had amnesia, Marika was thinking of something deep and that made Shuu just as curious as the readers.

What could she have been hiding? Is it connected from the keys or maybe Raku's past? We still don't know about that.

---- ○ ---- ○ ----

"Chitoge, please explain, why is my key with you there?" Onodera asked.

"I'm sorry Kosaki. I can't answer your questions. Only Raku can. Since, he's the one who gave us those keys." Chitoge seriously said. That made Raku and the others curious.

Who is the childhood sweetheart of Raku? No one still knows.

"Onodera, why didn't you tell me about this?" Ruri whispered to Onodera.

"I-I don't know." Onodera said and nervously laughed.

"Come here, beansprout." Chitoge said while climbing up the ladder.

"I found it here. The book." Chitoge said handing Raku the book. Raku scanned the book and stopped at a certain point.

"Ichijou-kun, have you found something?" Onodera asked Raku.

"More like found, I remembered." Raku said. Everybody were surprised.
"What is it?" Tsugumi asked.

"I always come to her when she cries. That's all." he said.

"Cries?" Onodera asked.

"Onodera, have you cried when you were young?" Ruri asked. Onodera blushed in embarrassment.

"Ruri!! That's a bit... of course! All children cries." Onodera said.

"It has to be Onodera!!" Shuu cried.

"That's right! wouldn't you guys make a cute couple?" Ruri said.

Onodera and Raku kept fidgeting and blushing like crazy while Chitoge was acting she didn't hear all of it and decided that she is willing to look for the childhood sweetheart and get this over with.

She can't help but cry inside. All of her friends are rooting for Onodera and Raku. She felt the sadness for herself, as well as Marika.

** Marika Tachibana **

To think that when we were young, Chitoge gave Onodera her key. She's a complete idiot. I don't know why I know this but I somewhat have the feeling.

"Ahh!! This is so frustating!" I yelled.

But I won't lose!! I am Marika Tachibana and my love for Raku-sama will go strong!!

---- ○ ---- ○ ----

"So? Raku, is there anything written on the back?" Chitoge asked Raku.

"Nope. None." Raku answered back.

"I was thinking, you made a new happy ending, right? Don't you think that it's in your pendant? I say that you should try Kosaki's key!" Chitoge said.

"But I was curious! Why do you have Onodera's key?" Raku asked.

Chitoge smiled while crying and said "I don't know too but it would be nice if the girl you were looking for is Kosaki, am I right?" Chitoge asked.

"Halt!! Kirisaki-san, when you guys were young, there's a possibility that you and Onodera-san's key is exchanged. I feel that you both bumped (lie) each other and your keys fell." Marika said.

"Marika Tachibana!!" Tsumugi shouted.

"I'm just telling the truth. But, if you two somewhat have REAL connection with Raku-sama, I won't give up. It would be nice if I was the girl." Tachibana declared.

Everybody's reaction worsened. But now, there's clues and there's more clues remaining, their memories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

*Spoiler Alert!!!*

Guys, remember? On the first chapter/episode of Nisekoi, "Promise", the girl was crying.

And on the trip, when Chitoge was lost in the dark forest and she was crying, and Raku saved her.

And therefore she concluded,

Raku always saves her when she is crying. And when she was trapped when they were young.

It might be possible that when she cries Raku is always there. Hence--

when she was reading the book.