Ghost of Conjunction (A Mindless Behavior Story) Chp.7

"Ghost" I repeated.

"Yes we are ghost didn't we just explain this, Prod I think you picked up a slow one here." Kendra said, clearly irritated.

I have just seen a total of 5 ghost......the ghost of conjunction.

___________________________________________________________________________

                                                             Nya's POV

      I could feel my eyes getting teary not from being scared but from hurt.

"CRAIG WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" I yelled. I apparently caught him by suprise.

"WELL I JUST MET YOU, AND YOU WOULDVE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. STOP JUDGING ME BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!" His voice grew deeper and louder until it sent chills down my spine almost as Kendras was but.....worse. Of course being me, I fainted.

                                                             Craigs POV

"What is up with this chick and fainting like damn" Nia snapped.

"What did you do?!" Roc exclaimed.

"She's ALWAYS fainting, it's not his fault!" Nia snapped.

 I started to calm down and I noticed what I did. 

"Ughh...What are we going to do now?" I asked in dismay.

"Well I don't know about the girl, but can the twins stay with us?" Nia asked hopefully.

"Nia shut up! If the twins stay, so does she." Princeton said in annoyance.

"Her name is Nya" I said looking down.

"SHE ISNT STAYING WITH US PRODIGY!" Kendra yelled.

"BUT HER MOM LEFT THEM!! WE CAN'T JUST DO NOTHING!!!" I said in defense.

"THIS IS NOT AN ORPHANAGE!!! WE DO NOT TAKE PITY ON STUPID GIRLS WITH MESSED UP MOMS!!" Kendra shouted again.

"What about the twins!! They are sooo cute!!" Nia squealed.

"SHUT UP! We don't care about a bunch of crying useless kids who belong to an even more useless girl!" Kendra exclaimed.

"Yes we do." Princeton nodded, causing everyone to look at him.

"Yeah come on Kendra....PLEASE!!" I pouted.

"What?! Nu-uh! No waay! Not happening!" Kendra shaked her head in refusal.

"One question........WHY?!?!" I asked. We all looked at her, I guess they were wondering  the same thing. Kendra looked down at Nya and smiled. Knowing her there was some type of demented idea inside her thick skull. 

"Fine she can stay but shes staying in Ray Rays room." She smirked. I looked at her like  she just lost her damn mind.

"NO ARE YOU CRAZY, WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IS!!" I said, vexed. So you are probably wondering  the story of Ray. The joker with two braids. The one that was always happy.Well unfortunately his story isnt to happy. We all hate him so much we cant say his name without being close to tears, well except Kendra, that bitch has a heart of stone. Ray is the reason we are dead, the reason we are unhappy, the reason we have to live with scarred traumas of our lifetime, the reson we are...ghost of conjunction. There have been so many rumors of how he died but no one except us knows the true story.......