Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't your problem, but, yeah, they are what you assume them. I want them to be around Tsuna, so could you make them attend your school?" Reborn said. Mephisto narrowed slightly his eyes and smiled at Reborn.

"And why do you want me to do those things? As the Chairman of this Academy and the Leader of the Japanese Branch, what cause could you give me?" Reborn pulled his fedora down to sharpen his glaring. If looks good kill, Mephisto would be dead by now.

"Well, as you might know, those brats need education because for certain reasons, they missed or are slow in their own educations. And it is in my preference to have Tsuna more protections. There would be attacks because of his identity as a Sky, and it is in the interest of the Order to protect their long awaited savior. Don't you think?" The two demons were glaring at each other but at the end, Mephisto started to laugh.

"Hahaha... you're right. Well, then you should know about a recent incident." Mephisto said as he get up from his chair and stared out the window.

"What incident?" An unfamiliar voice asked. Mephisto turned around because he couldn't feel the other's presence. What he saw shocked him inwardly. Outward, he had a calm appearance and the only sign of his shock was that his hands shook a little.

At the side of the ravenet stood a demon in red Chinese clothes. His long braid was slightly swinging and his familiar monkey was on his shoulder.

Reborn just turned to the other.

"Haven't I told you to stay outside?" He said. His fedora was flicked up again. Fon smiled at his comrade.

"You said. But you didn't state how long. And then I heard that something happened which surely will involve us so I had to appear." The calm demon said and the ravenet just sighed. He couldn't find fault what the other said.

Mephisto smiled at the two demon. He was facing the ravenet.

"My~, Reborn, you weren't lying when you said that my nephew is important to you and your group." Then he turned to the calm demon." I assume this is our first time meeting personally. My name is Mephisto Pheles." The Chairman bowed dramatically. The other returned it more formally.

"It's my pleasure. My name is Fon, I am the Storm Arcobaleno." When the two finished their introduction, the ravenet turned to the clown.

"So, what incident?" He slightly raised his brows.

"Well, yesterday the Left Eye of the Impure King which was sealed in the Saishinbu of the Order's Base was stolen by one of the exorcist working there. His name is Toudou Saburouta and he is an Upper Second-Class Exorcist. As you may not know, in the past, the Impure King caused over 40000 deaths while he spreaded fevers and epidemics. It stopped when he was destroyed by a monk and he kept his eyes sealed. The eyes of this powerful demon spread miasma so they were sealed in different places until now. Toudou gave us his intention of stealing the right eye. As the right eye is in Kyoto, there were massive accidents. So we send a group to the Kyoto Branch to help the injured ones. And it involves the Exwires too. So, tomorrow you all will be travelling to Kyoto." Mephisto finished his explaination.

The demons listened to it, then glanced at each other. They silently agreed in something.

"Okay, I understand. And what about the stolen left eye?" The ravenet asked.