Fairytale

I maaay have exaggerated a little bit.. This chapter is more like a fanfic in a fanfic if I am honest.

___

A while had passed since his mother and Error had their talk and the dark skeleton was now alone in his room again. She told him to go to bed since it was getting late but as soon the door was closed, Error jumped up and out of his bed. "Sleeping" was something he really wasn't capable of right now. At the moment the skeleton was stumbling restlessly around, hands on his back while looking focused at the ground. Despite the fact that his mother had tried to explain him that he should try to take his mind a little away from Geno, since it only would hurt more, was it the only thing he could think of. He needed a solution but there was nothing. Just emptiness filled his skull while so many other thought were swirling around. Suddenly Error came to a halt and sighed heavily. This was really not getting him anywhere. Maybe getting some food would help? After all Error hadn't eaten anything the whole day and his "stomach" began growling at the sheer thought alone. Yeah that sounded like a plan he could actually accomplish. With no further thoughts the skeleton turned around and began sneaking out of his room.

As soon as Error closed the door behind him, he could hear his Mommas voice talking to someone in the room next to him. Slowly Error inched forward and leaned against the wall next to the door, which was slightly opened. Error knew that she was brining Fresh to bed. The dark skeleton sighed and slowly slid down the wall. Right now Fresh was getting a bedtime story and normally the older brother wouldn't care - He was nine after all and doesn't need a story to sleep get read to him! And even if the rare case happens, that he wanted a story, Error would never openly show and admit that Fresh and he liked the same thing, which is honestly the main reason to why he is denying it all together - but the thought about getting one now sounded nice. It was something to ease his mind, to bring him on other thoughts and maybe even a break from all the worry he felt.

As quiet as he could, he sat himself into a comfortable position, with his back against the wall and closed his eyes slightly, while getting lulled by the soft voice that sounded through the small gab next to him. It was really calming.

...

... But Cross only sat on his throne looking bored and with a blank impression at the other Side. He really didn't want to marry the skeleton that sat on the other side of the table. Dream was his name or something.. But the problem was that his parents had already planed the wedding so he had no other choice then to obey them.

But.. he really didn't want to.

From the moment this new character walking into his home he loathed them. He was nothing like the person he dreamed to marry one day. He acted more like a princess instead of the strong and assertive prince he wanted. And don't let him start with how much he hated all these happy and positive talks the other liked that much. Yeah, yeah peace is nice and so on but there is more in life than just that.

"Dream? I will be right back. I have to ... get something from my room. Please wait here." Cross stood up and began walking to the door. "I could come with you if you wa-" "NO! I mean no. I don't want to disturb your meal that much. Please continue. It will only take a few minutes."

Freedom!! That was the only thing the young prince thought about as he successfully made it out of this boring conversation. If he only knew yesterday that is life would end like this he would have savored every single moment of silence.

As he made his way down the huge hallway he subconscious walked to the front gate but as soon as he reached it he stopped. Huh? Another stranger? He looks.. kinda similar to Dream if I am honest. The skeleton walked to the newcomer, who was currently brushing a black horse and stopped next to him. "Hey you. Who are you? What's your name?" The other stopped with his task and turned his head to look at the young prince. "You're the guy Dream marries, am I right? Then why are you here and not with him?" Cross started a little dumb folded into the lilac eyes. "I-I.. That's none of your business and I asked you two questions! Don't ignore me!"