"I got drunk so I wouldn't have to face being around you and now look at us" she laughed reaching up to hold the peas and her hand was on top of mine.

She didn't remove her hand and either did I. My heart was thumping hard against my chest with such a simple touch. She looked pale and hungover but she was still so hot. I could see her gulp. She was thinking just like me. I know she wants this, just as much as me.

As I leaned in towards her lips, she pulled back causing me to pull back as well to look at her with confusion.

"No I want to" she blurted out, covering her mouth with her fingers.

"It's just I haven't brushed my teeth" she added and I couldn't help but grin at her.

I took her hand in mine as I stood up and she quickly followed. Her suitcase was in the hallway and I picked it up along the way to my room. Placing on my bed she quickly retrieved her tooth brush and I followed her to the bathroom. If she was going to have a minty breath for this. Well then so was I.

Nicole

We are literally brushing our teeth together and she is staring at me. Watching my every move. When I spit, she spits. When I gurgle, she gurgles. This is it isn't it. I am actually going to have sex with Lily. What if my Vagina isn't clean. It might taste funny. I don't even know what to do if she wants me to touch her.

"Nicole" Lily snapped loudly and I quickly looked at her.

"Sorry what" I replied clearly I was so out of she had called me a few times.

"Are you ok" she asked and I nodded. I placed my tooth brush in the glass by the sink and looked nervously at Lily. She didn't seem like the type who considered feelings or concerns. She was the type who had sex and that was it.

"Should I maybe shower" I asked and Lily burst out laughing. She was laughing at me and I felt self conscious.

"What's so funny" I shot back. Just because this was my first time with a girl, it doesn't mean she needs to be a dick about it.

"You don't remember Kim gave you a shower when you got here" Lily asked and I breathed out. I thought she was teasing me.

"No" I shook my head.

It was sore and I was annoyed that I let myself get that drunk. Brushing my fingers through my blonde hair, it was soft and felt slightly damp.

"You puked on your clothes and it got in your hair so Kim gave your a shower when we got here" Lily said and I nodded.

Another thing to be embarrassed about. I wasn't in the mood to be seduced or have sex right now. I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die with embarrassment.

"I'm just going to have a lie down if that's ok with you" I said and I could see the disappointment in Lily's face.

She gave me a nod and stepped aside while I walked out of the bathroom. I did feel bad. Maybe I was a tease getting her all worked up and now I was climbing into her bed to just feel sorry for myself.

I went to her room and face out towards the window. I wasn't tired. I was annoyed at myself. I was so confused. Confused about my feelings for Lily. A girl. I never looked or thought about girls the way I do when I see her. She's different. She's bloody trouble is what she is.

It wasn't more than five minutes when I heard the door open quietly and foot steps. Lily tip toed into her room and I watched her pick her jacket from her desk. She was leaving me.

"Where are you going" I asked and she jumped slightly and turned to look at me.

"I was just going to the shops to get you some food for when you get up" She replied.