4. The burden memories of the past ~ October 15th Part 2

Third Person POV:

A man and a woman were there. They picked up Naruko and Naruto. They cackled in laughter.

Woman: "we may have lost! But you will pay for killing our group members! Police Commissioner of Konoha!"

The woman threw Naruto from the cliff. Minato used his teleportation and saved Naruto. He was exhausted. Kushina beat the shit out of the man and got Naruko to safety. The woman got up and loaded her pistol. She shot three bullets each at the two children and then collapsed. Her chakra reserves had depleted. Minato and Kushina pushed the two kids out of the way of the bullets. Naruto in the process had banged his head against a rock and had become unconscious. There was a huge swelling on the right side of his head. The swelling was turning from a shade of light to deep red and then purplish black.

Minato and Kushina collapsed on the ground. They had taken the bullets aimed at their children and saved them! Naruko was traumatized! She cried.

 They had taken the bullets aimed at their children and saved them! Naruko was traumatized! She cried

She screamed for help. Unfortunately, no one was nearby. Naruko was afraid... afraid for her parent's life and for the safety of her brother and herself. She mentally slapped herself for letting such thoughts come into her mind.

She reassured herself saying there is nothing to be worried about after all her parents were strong

With a new hope and determination in her eyes, she immediately started to use her medical powers to heal the two. However, her confidence soon shattered. She saw her parents cough out blood. Her powers were not refined yet... it was of no use. She watched in horror as the life of her parents began to fade right before her very eyes. The damp earth on which she was sitting was soon stained red.

Naruko was lying in a pool of hot red liquid... she was lying in a pool of blood. The blood that belonged to her parents. She was suppressing her tears. She was pushing herself to her very limit...all to save her loved ones. She mentally cursed herself for being weak.

The two adults were heartbroken to see their baby girl trying so hard and desperately to save their lives. Her tiny hands had started to bleed as she was exerting a lot of force in order to push chakra out of her body to heal them. Her azure eyes which showed happiness and hope now displayed sadness, fear, and pain. The two parents suppressed their tears and looked at their children. They asked Naruko to not force herself. They told her that the bullets had hit their vital organs.