Chapter 10

"Hey (Y/N)!! Wait what's wrong?!" Haru ran up to you and grabbed you hand.

You shoved him off.

"(Y/N) don't ignore me!" He growled, he grabbed you by your wrist.

"Stop! Let me go!! What you lost your mind?! Seriously! What the hell?!" You screamed causing people to eye you both.

"I thought we were friends! Lately you have been acting like you don't even know me!" He growled. He would only ever get like this for you.

"We can't be! If we are friends it's pointless I have problems!" You cried. You knew what was wrong you knew that it was going to get worse there for you didn't want to gain friends.

"So because of your problems we can't be friends huh? Is that how friendships Work? Just give up!?"

"No but if I know it will benefit You than-

"...Benefit... HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL BENEFIT ME?! Half the time you don't even know what's good for you and that's why I'm here!!" Haru screamed at you.

"Please... Don't talk to me." You sighed holding yourself.

"Im...I'm sorry." He sighed.

That's day was rough for the both you and him. You two got attacked by seagulls that day over a bagel. You woke up with an ice pack on your head and the sound over someone angry yelling.

"What do you mean there is nothing you can do for her?!"

"Sir I do apologize but there is nothing we can do for her so far. She isn't well enough."

"You guys are doctors!!!!! You are supposed to know what too do!!!!"

"I'm a doctor not a magician."

They walked in. Your brother, the doctor and Rin.

"Rin...what are you doing here?" You uttered.

"I got worried when you did text me back so when I called your brother he picked up the phone worried." Rin uttered.

"Oh. Well thank you-

"(Y/N)!" Nagisa gasped.

He threw flowers on you...A lot of flowers... they looked similar to the ones outside the hospital.

"Nagisa...where did you get these?" You asked.

"Uhhh...A place... That sells...Flowers...yeahhh. Sells flowers." He replied.

"You got them from outside didn't you?" Rin sighed.

"DON'T HIT ME!" Nagisa covered his head.

The way he threw flowers on you made you feel dead... Nagisa hugged you and than put a flower crown on you... It was filled (favorable flowers). You groaned in pain at his hug but thanked him for his kindness. Haruka walked in with a less exciting face than usual... He paused seeing Rin but ignored him and walked to your bed.

"(Y/N), how are you?" He asked.

You looked at him shaking a bit as your heart beat began to sky rocket on the monitor. Yuuto panicked and threw water at you. Because oh yes, this is what we do in a professional environment.

"Seriously what the fuck!?" You stopped.

"You are getting far to much attention." He growled. "Get a hold of yourself girl!"

You sighed at his overprotectiveness but you knew he was looking out for you. Looking at your arm you had the IVs in them. Makoto than walked in caring all types of bags and flowers with a ballon.